Disembarking to Flight

Also, when we get back our flight home isn't until 9pm, but we don't want to have our luggage all day in Miami. Any suggestions??

Luggage Valet, depending on your airline.

Harmony of the Seas 5/27. Thank you so much for your help I am still learning about cruising.

If you follow the link in this post, you should find a Luggage Valet form from Harmony towards the end of the scanned documents:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52277614#post52277614

Looks like American out of Miami is covered

If you follow the link in this post, you should find a Luggage Valet form from Harmony towards the end of the scanned documents:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52277614#post52277614

Looks like American out of Miami is covered

Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know if the Luggage Valet program is offered on the Radiance to Alaska Airlines?

According to Royal's website, Luggage Valet is not available in Vancouver or Seward.

If you stay at a hotel precruise you may also want to check to see if they will hold your luggage post cruise. We did this a few weeks ago when we sailed on Harmony and our flight didn't leave out of FLL until 5:50. We took the shuttle back to our pre-cruise hotel and they stored our luggage for us while we walked around on Las Olas, ate lunch and did some shopping. We also spent some time just hanging out in the air conditioned lobby!!! It was cheaper than luggage valet and renting a car.

We just got off the Harmony last week after a pre-cruise stay at the Embassy Suites on 17th. I know that Embassy Suites will store your luggage post cruise until late in the day... I think they said 6:00 pm.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would either get an earlier flight, or a day room, whichever was cheaper. You will have about 12 hours to kill...that's a LONG time! A day room at a hotel will give you pool, restaurant, bathroom/shower, tv....someplace "to be". If changing to an earlier flight is cheaper, then go that route. I absolutely HATE 'killing time"...especially for an entire day!

We used LV off the Allure in April and it was great. Put the properly tagged luggage out on Saturday night and the next time we saw it was at JFK on Sunday night. Worth the $25 per bag fee. However, with a 9pm flight you might want to consider the other options......a hotel room for the day; a rental car. You might even find a car rental with p/u at the port and return to the airport. MIA is far from my favorite airport so spend as little time there as you can.