final payment

When is final payment due on 7 day cruise Aug 2017? I have enough to pay now but I am reading 75 or 90 days others places i.e Royal Caribbean 75 days yet another RCCL faq site says 90 anyone know for sure!

Your invoice will have the date payment is due. If you booked with a travel agent, they should call you for final payment. If you did not receive a copy of your invoice, be sure to ask for one once final payment is processed. This is your confirmation that payment was submitted and received by Royal Caribbean.

Or, call RCCL - just expect to be on hold for a long time.

Payment should be due soon, I have an early Sep cruise with payment due June 11.

We have an August 26th sailing and my Final read June 5th. If your not booked with a TA, call Royal give them your booking # and pay directly with the person your speaking with. I am more comfortable when I make our payments to speak with someone then to pay Online through their web site. When you booked your cruise, you should have received an Invoice.

When is final payment due on 7 day cruise Aug 2017? I have enough to pay now but I am reading 75 or 90 days others places i.e Royal Caribbean 75 days yet another RCCL faq site says 90 anyone know for sure!

This page details the rules:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=227&faqSubjectId=323&faqSubjectName=After+You+Purchase&faqType=faq

Note that the "no charges" date is also the final payment date.

I've just done a mock booking for the August 20th Independence cruise on the UK website

Final payment date would be June 24th

Our cruise is 19 August and final payment date is 23 June. This ties up with the 57 day cancellation period. This is booked direct with RCL.

Be careful I got my invoice and it said May 28th, on my page RCCL where it says SHOW ALL REMINDERS it showed June 12th payment. I called them they said no that is automatic generated it is 90 days prior to sailing, now if doing with TA maybe different, just wanted to throw that out there for those that may see one date and another date on their page.