NCl drink suggestions

Nuncie

I know people that love whiskey.

I know people that love beer.

I know people that love whiskey sours.

I know people that love white wine.

I know people that love fruity drinks.

I know people that love drinks with veggies in them.

I am guessing that some of those would not be a good suggestion for many people.

Let me add in something that bartenders HATE TO HEAR.

"Fix me up something really good".

Big fan of the Bushwacker - iced, with kalhua, baileys and some chocolate. The Rebellious fish is also very good - it's vaguely organgey but no idea what is in it.

Bushwacker sounds amazing! Is it included in the UBP? Leaving on the Dawn in 9 days to Bermuda!

Need some help with suggestions for good mixed drinks.

Do a Cruise Critic search and there are multiple threads with this topic with hundreds of suggestions that will include every drink on every bar menu......

Bushwacker sounds amazing! Is it included in the UBP? Leaving on the Dawn in 9 days to Bermuda!

It is indeed included. Not sailed on the Dawn, but you should be able to get it from the pool bar and whatever their equivalent is of O'Sheehan's .

All of the Mojitos, Toasted Almond, BBC, Mango Meltdown, Bushwacker, Painkiller isn't that bad either, the Lavender Martini (I can't remember the actual name of it, but it was DELICIOUS on the Breakaway this past week).

if you're on any of the Away class ships, the Atrium makes THE BEST Mudslides on the ship.

The nice thing about a beverage package is that you can order a drink and not finish it if you don't like it. You can also order any drink that isn't on the menu and it's included as long as it's under $15. So, find a quiet bar, look at the bottles, and ask the bartender about any that look unusual or interesting. I did this on a Celebrity Cruise (no reason to think NCL bartenders would be any different) and discovered a new favorite drink - the caipirinha. Up to you, of course, but a dollar or two to the barkeep for this lesson would surely be appreciated.

Rebellious fish is amazing: passion fruit liqueur, orange vodka, orange liqueur, orange juice and Prosecco, topped with fresh berries. It is so refreshing and easy to drink. Sitting in O'Sheehans eating thai wings and drinking many of those tasty fishes.