Specialty restaurants Silhoutte?

39august

What is the price pp for the Lawn Club Grill,please? Also, what is the Italian specialty restaurant called and price. Where to find menu?

Lawn Club is $45 per person. The Italian Steakhouse is Tuscan Grille and also $45 per person. If you can access the old website (I can on Firefox) the menus are easy to find. On the new site, your guess is as good as mine! It's a mess. Here's a link to the old site in case you can't access it.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/?celebrityWR=oldsite I'd also recommend Murano which IMHO is the best on board. It's $50 per person, but way more special than the two you mentioned. Most times there are deals to be had once on board, especially the first night and if you are not too picky about your dining time. We've gotten anywhere from 25% to 50% off.

Murano is a step above the other restaurants. It is elegant and the food is excellent. Service is outstanding as well. The cost is $50 per person but you could get a deal on the first night. First night deals are typically 20% on that ship.

We tried all the restaurants on Reflection. Actually we were least impressed by Murano. They seemed to go out of their way to be pretentious and were trying too hard to be "special". And the food wasn't any better than the other venues.

Food tastes are very subjective. Check out the menus and decide what looks appealing to you. Some love Lawn, Tuscan, Qsine or Murano, others don't. You will know by looking at the menus and choosing what's best for you. Personally, I won't ever dine in Tuscan again. Not worth it us. We felt like we were dining in an overpriced chain restaurant and both the food and service did not warrant the additional price. Other folks love it. We love Murano because TO US it is special, both the food and the service. I hope you are not influenced by me or by others, just pick which menus look appealing and decide for yourself. The only advice you should take from here is where to find the menus, how much is the cost and to remember that bargains can be had (especially on the first night). Happy sailing!

What is the price pp for the Lawn Club Grill,please? Also, what is the Italian specialty restaurant called and price. Where to find menu?

Our favorite restaurant on board in Lawn Grill. We also really like Qsine- Tuscan grill also good! Murano also good- We always dine in each at least once per cruise- sometimes the Lawn Grill twice.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Our favorite restaurant on board in Lawn Grill. We also really like Qsine- Tuscan grill also good! Murano also good- We always dine in each at least once per cruise- sometimes the Lawn Grill twice.

Enjoy your cruise!!

What is your favorite at Lawn Grill?

What is your favorite at Lawn Grill?[/quote

First we start off with a pizza appetizers. You can make it yourself or just tell your waiter what toppings you want. My dh and I split it so each half differs. Then they have a nice salad bar. After typically filet mignon or grilled fish. We also get a veggie shish kebab. The sides vary. If you like mac and cheese, they have a lobster mac and cheese. For dessert if you have room, you can have a hot cookie with vanilla ice cream. We change our main course each time