On board the Anthem now! Any questions?

Did you upload your I.D. photo prior to boarding, or did you just have a picture taken during the check-in process? I'm wondering if having the photo taken adds much time to the check-in process.

What time were you able to board?

Have a great cruise!

Did you upload your I.D. photo prior to boarding, or did you just have a picture taken during the check-in process? I'm wondering if having the photo taken adds much time to the check-in process.

Have a great cruise!

I can help you out - just got back last week - we had our picture taken at the port it only took a couple of minutes. We got there at 10:25 and was able to board at 11:10.

So the title says it all, if you have any questions, I will try to get the answers!

If you make your way to the NorthStar Bar tell the bartenders Hopeton - Gary & Hugh - the brothers in law from PA said hello ! The Old fashioned drinkers lol !

Have a great cruise!

I was going to ask the same question! I didn't upload our photos.

Have fun!!!

On our Anthem cruises we have done it both ways, and it doesn't make a difference in time. Perhaps 30 seconds?

We've always arrived at the terminal around 10:30am, and checked-in and boarded very quickly.

Have a great cruise!

I took our photos beforehand, we were on the ship very fast, we were in a sky loft suite so I can't really say how it is normally!

Lol! I was just there! The northstar was broken! Lol

Oh no!

How are you finding the WOW bands at the bar? I saw another post where the comment-er said it was a pain you still had to take them off to scan, and they would get mixed up when more than one was taken to the bar. Just curious if it still works that way.

Oh no!

How are you finding the WOW bands at the bar? I saw another post where the comment-er said it was a pain you still had to take them off to scan, and they would get mixed up when more than one was taken to the bar. Just curious if it still works that way.

I have seen some folks use there wow bands! We don't have them, we are in a loft suite and our genie Derek said that wouldn't need them! Boy was he right!

My son and his girlfriend are on this cruise. They said check-in was very quick as well, and they did not upload photos before hand either. When they were able to have access to their cabin at 1:30, their luggage was already outside the door.

Just watched you arrive into Bermuda on the webcam. Weather looks nice. :cool:

Have a great time! :tropical-drink:

I had a few drink questions:

How much is a single soda? (Not the package)

Does anyone know if the drinks of the day or basically fruity, fun drinks are included in the drink package? I thought it was up to $13 drinks but then some said those that staff come around with, because they are in souvenir cups, are not?

Thanks!

I had a few drink questions:

How much is a single soda? (Not the package)

Does anyone know if the drinks of the day or basically fruity, fun drinks are included in the drink package? I thought it was up to $13 drinks but then some said those that staff come around with, because they are in souvenir cups, are not?

Thanks!

A single soda is sold only by the 12oz can, which is now up to $4.13.

Thank you for answering questions. Does Anthem have the coke freestyle machines and if so do they have diet ginger ale? Thank you

Yes, Anthem has freestyle machines and there is Seagram's Diet Ginger Ale. Machines are in Sorrentos, one on either side of the Windjammer and one in the Seaplex by the hot dog place.

On the Anthem, are the sea pass cards able to be punched for use on a lanyard?

Some people have been able to punch a hole in their seapass cards.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48726249&postcount=25

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2285533

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2321525

How many nights is your cruise? I am on Anthem later this year for 5 nights and my wife said she read there isn't a formal night. Can you or someone else please confirm or deny this?

Night 2 was Formal on our 5 nighter last month. Not everyone dressed in Formal, almost anything goes as far as attire.

Sailing on 5-night Bermuda in August- I was not able to sign up for I fly or North Star. Do they run these activities during port days? Hoping to walk on if I can. Thanks!

Not as much as on sea days. Keep checking your Cruise Planner, some openings may show up within a week or two of your sail date. Also, you can make reservation immediately once on board with the Royal IQ app, which you should download at home, internet purchase not needed, just connect to Royal Wi-Fi, phone goes in airplane mode. IPads are by Guest Services on Deck 4 which anyone can use to make reservations or you can also go to the Royal Theater on Deck 4 immediately upon boarding and checking and see if they have any openings.

Edited by Life is Good Cruising