On board the Anthem now! Any questions?

Night 2 was Formal on our 5 nighter last month. Not everyone dressed in Formal, almost anything goes as far as attire.

Not as much as on sea days. Keep checking your Cruise Planner, some openings may show up within a week or two of your sail date. Also, you can make reservation immediately once on board with the Royal IQ app, which you should download at home, internet purchase not needed, just connect to Royal Wi-Fi, phone goes in airplane mode. IPads are by Guest Services on Deck 4 which anyone can use to make reservations or you can also go to the Royal Theater on Deck 4 immediately upon boarding and checking and see if they have any openings.

Thank you for the awesome information!

We got back the day you boarded.

People: please do all the online checking in including photo and cc. We arrived around 10:45 and got stuck behind people who had not done online check-in. I think they need to separate those who have and those who haven't. We were done so quickly because we had loaded a photo and everything.

Love this ship!

RE: the person who asked about NorthStar. We got notice that a reservation had been made for us but it conflicted with the top tier party so we wandered past the NorthStar the first sea day and ended up being able to go standby for the next trip up. So that worked out nicely. We had not been able to reserve this before the cruise.

Thank you!

You're welcome :)

Thank you for the awesome information!

You're welcome :)

Forgot to add and someone else just indicated, if all else fails, you can also try going on North Star and Ripcord/IFly as stand-by. We were able to go on North Star on stand-by quite a few times, our longest wait was 20 mins.

Is this a 9 night? If it is, will you be able to post the daily compasses?

Have a great trip!

I'm on Anthem right now and I'm scanning the cruise compass daily. I will post all of them on the 16th once we have them all. If I forget I will get them online the 17th when we return.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

I'm on Anthem right now and I'm scanning the cruise compass daily. I will post all of them on the 16th once we have them all. If I forget I will get them online the 17th when we return.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Lou, is there a Tribute band on your sailing, if yes, who is it, tks?

Have a wonderful cruise!!

Are the bumper cars available daily & what are the times? Appreciate the info as this is one new RCL activity for us. Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bumper cars are not available every day since the Sea Plex is shared with other Activities throughout your sailing, e.g. roller skating, basketball, trapzee, etc. I found on embarkation day, right before the Muster drill is the best time to ride them without a wait.

Re drinks. What do you mean by freestyle machines? And, although I'm not a big drinker I do like to drink on holiday. Would you think the drinks package is worth it? I've had a look and think it is very expensive.

Thanks

Re drinks. What do you mean by freestyle machines? And, although I'm not a big drinker I do like to drink on holiday. Would you think the drinks package is worth it? I've had a look and think it is very expensive.

Thanks

Coke Freestyle machines are soda machines that are activated by a special cup with an RFID chip in the base. These cups are included in the drink packages. The freestyle machines have over 100 flavor combinations of soda in them plus Vitamin Water, Powerade, Hi-C and other non-carbonated drinks.

http://www.coca-colafreestyle.com/

They are popular because there is so much variety in them. These machines are also in fast food restaurants in the US and now other countries.

We got back the day you boarded.

People: please do all the online checking in including photo and cc. We arrived around 10:45 and got stuck behind people who had not done online check-in. I think they need to separate those who have and those who haven't. We were done so quickly because we had loaded a photo and everything.

Love this ship!

RE: the person who asked about NorthStar. We got notice that a reservation had been made for us but it conflicted with the top tier party so we wandered past the NorthStar the first sea day and ended up being able to go standby for the next trip up. So that worked out nicely. We had not been able to reserve this before the cruise.

On our cruise ths past April, if you didn't do on line check in you had to get in line and check in the old way, those who did online check in went to the staff with the iPads

On our cruise ths past April, if you didn't do on line check in you had to get in line and check in the old way, those who did online check in went to the staff with the iPads

What if you do on line check in except for uploading photos? Do we need to go on a separate line even if we are Diamond? We planned to have our photos taken during checkin at the port. Everything else will be done on line.

MARAPRINCE

What if you do on line check in except for uploading photos? Do we need to go on a separate line even if we are Diamond? We planned to have our photos taken during checkin at the port. Everything else will be done on line.

MARAPRINCE

Adding the form of payment holds it up too. We saw people having to add their credit cards with the agent. All of this slows down the check-in process. So having both the photo and form of payment done definitely moves things along. That's what I noticed this time around anyway. I want to expedite the process and get my butt onboard! :cool: One of us took a photo with their iphone and uploaded that photo to use. The check-in agent will take your picture too if you prefer.

OR you can go through Security first and then go to your respective tier level check-in counter. Won't necessarily be quicker that way though.

Edited by mizLORInj

How many nights is your cruise? I am on Anthem later this year for 5 nights and my wife said she read there isn't a formal night. Can you or someone else please confirm or deny this?

We're on a 9 day, I'm sure it will have a formal night, but the specialty restaurants you can dress up as much as you want to!

If you're dining in Coastal Kitchen, could you please post the menus? We've sailed on Allure, however, at that time there were only 2 menus - Harvest & Vineyard. We're sailing in September to Bermuda & Canada. Thanks!

We are there the first day and will again two more times before we leave! I'll make sure I get some pictures!

First, I hope you are enjoying your cruise! I do have a question...I just recently learned that Anthem has an indoor pool. I know about the solarium, but apparently there is a indoor pool too.

My question does it just have a roof over it? Is it enclosed like any other indoor pool? Last question...is it a heated pool? It's probably nice and warm right now, but I'll be sailing at the end of September on a New England/Canada cruise. Just wondering if I have more than one pool option :- )

Thanks in advance!