Boarding Oasis in a Few Hours - Semi Live

Ate at Giovanni's last week on Oasis. I'm not surprised to see the steaks in the picture. We joined my wife's parents for the back half of their B2B and they had eaten there the week before and told us they didn't care for the pasta but enjoyed the filet. We ordered a couple pastas for the table to go with our filets and everyone agreed. Hope you had a good meal!

Looking forward to be backing on Oasis again. We will be heading to the port around 10. Will post pictures to this thread over the course of the week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Catching up now, of course have seen the Facebook posts. I'm at work BTW :')

Thanks for doing this review. We will be boarding two months today!! But who's counting!!:D This will be our grandsons (7&6) first cruise. Our daughter and son in law will also be going too. I am reading all I can until it's our turn. What is the drink in the picture with whip cream? Looks yummy.

Thanks for doing this review. We will be boarding two months today!! But who's counting!!:D This will be our grandsons (7&6) first cruise. Our daughter and son in law will also be going too. I am reading all I can until it's our turn. What is the drink in the picture with whip cream? Looks yummy.

One is Coffee Royal and the other is a Koiki Coffee.

Your food pics look great!!! I'm jealously following along. Enjoy your trip and tell us lots about the good times and eats!! :)

Lisa n

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! Not much of a foodie but since so many questions about food, thought I would post some pics this time. Tonight is Coastal Kitchen....first time for dinner.

Thanks! Not much of a foodie but since so many questions about food, thought I would post some pics this time. Tonight is Coastal Kitchen....first time for dinner.

Tomorrow is Coastal Kitchen for us. Maybe we will see you there?

Tomorrow is Coastal Kitchen for us. Maybe we will see you there?

Yes, maybe. We will be in CK tomorrow night too. Dinner reservations are for 6.

Day 3....another relaxing day at Sea. We made it a point to do as little as possible. The kids swam for a while in the morning. Had a good lunch at Park Cafe and dinner in Coastal Kitchen. I didn't get pictures of the food, but the kids had steaks, I had cod and my husband had chicken. All was very tasty. We did manage a few pictures of the CK and a beautiful view out of the window where we were seated. 9c3e8953694381da17820ffa72478826.jpg8c1e4bad460c0f3e686d66ab0b6534f5.jpg65a6c8fff0e30632d7db29bdaeae0504.jpg

We say the headliner show, Mo5aic last night. An a cappella band from Vegas. One of the best shows we've seen on board in quite a while. If you have a chance to see them, I highly recommend. The kids got pictures with all five band members. 848092faf87788669164dbafc66679ff.jpgb613ff68329c9f92e821377af2d95fc7.jpg093acf8dee4fcb0f2822062394ce8a48.jpgdccd25f86ebaff25b345588b8438df1c.jpg5c5c3ce3882de9a2b3a3d94427748a8d.jpg

Day 4.....St. Maarten. Had a wonderful day. We started with room service, which arrived right on time, then off the ship for our dolphin and beach excursion. This was our first dolphin excursion and we had a blast. Only complaint is we couldn't take our own pictures....had to buy those offered by the excursion company.

Dinner was in Coastal Kitchen again. We very much enjoy the dining experience vs main dining room. Our 11 year old nephew was inspired enough to try escargot....he actually liked it. 😀.

Tomorrow is San Juan but plan to just walk around Old Town, no excursions planned.

I'm planning to do the Rum Tour in San Juan. It will be in the morning but that's what vacations are for! Has anyone heard much about it? Worth the $40 and time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums