How do I view details of my reservation?

Mattingly23

I have two veranda staterooms booked on the Equinox and linked together. I'd like to view all the details of the reservations on line, but when I log in and view my reservations, the only facts I can confirm is vessel, sailing date, reservation #, names of passengers and dining preference.

We have "go best" on one reservation and "pick 2" on the other, yet none of these details or perks are shown. Travel agent OBC is not shown, which perks were chosen for "pick 2" are not shown.

Beneath dining preference, both reservations show the word "gratuities" with no explanation, even though one of the reservations should have prepaid gratuities and one should not.

Is there any way to confirm ALL the details of my reservation are correct (and reflect exactly what my TA's invoice show) so there are no surprises and issues when arriving at the port?

Also, is there a way to determine, pre-cruise, what type of OBC I have?

Thanks for the help!

I have two veranda staterooms booked on the Equinox and linked together. I'd like to view all the details of the reservations on line, but when I log in and view my reservations, the only facts I can confirm is vessel, sailing date, reservation #, names of passengers and dining preference.

We have "go best" on one reservation and "pick 2" on the other, yet none of these details or perks are shown. Travel agent OBC is not shown, which perks were chosen for "pick 2" are not shown.

Beneath dining preference, both reservations show the word "gratuities" with no explanation, even though one of the reservations should have prepaid gratuities and one should not.

Is there any way to confirm ALL the details of my reservation are correct (and reflect exactly what my TA's invoice show) so there are no surprises and issues when arriving at the port?

Thanks for the help!

I'd like to know too. I haven't been able to find any of that on the new website.

I'd like to know too. I haven't been able to find any of that on the new website.

I haven't either. It was easily seen on the old site. I think this is one of the (many) negatives of the new site.

Definitely another good reason to have the original confirming invoice, and to bring it with you.

OP: you can call the Captain's Club and ask them to go over the details with you. (You shouldn't have too of course, it should be on their web site.)

Thanks for the help!

Not that I've found. It's beyond annoying, IMHO.

I suggest you email them about it - I have before, and I will again. Especially since we have booked with go best, and only see our OBC and gratuities, AND what's worse, if I look at beverage packages, the option to purchase one is still available.

I can see not being able to see your TA OBC, that might only become available once you've paid in full.

That's not the only website complaint I have, there are a few others, along with suggestions on fixes. But not being able to see the perks I booked, that's a real biggie.

Not that I've found. It's beyond annoying, IMHO.

I suggest you email them about it - I have before, and I will again. Especially since we have booked with go best, and only see our OBC and gratuities, AND what's worse, if I look at beverage packages, the option to purchase one is still available.

I can see not being able to see your TA OBC, that might only become available once you've paid in full.

That's not the only website complaint I have, there are a few others, along with suggestions on fixes. But not being able to see the perks I booked, that's a real biggie.

Well you're definitely ahead of me then. We've been fully paid for 2 months and can't even confirm these 2 items. How'd you get to see OBC & gratuities?

If you book with a TA you won't be able to get any of that info from Celebrity directly. Your TA invoice should detail everything if not get it in writing from them.

One TA I used to use that is very popular on here would actually send you the Celebrity guest invoice with parts of it redacted but it did give you details. OBC provided by the TA will never be on the Celebrity guest invoice. Your TA should be specific about what is from them and refundable (OBR) and from Celebrity (OBN).

If you have booked directly with Celebrity call and have them email the guest invoice to you. There is an automated system where you can request this without talking with a rep.

Well you're definitely ahead of me then. We've been fully paid for 2 months and can't even confirm these 2 items. How'd you get to see OBC & gratuities?

Gratuities show up on the manage reservation details page. OBC shows up at the top of the cruise planner, but not on the manage page.

These are part of go best, and I booked directly with Celebrity. If your OBC or gratuities are through a TA, they likely won't show.

And if you're using an older browser, or have some custom settings/extensions on your browser, all bets are off.

Your TA should provide you with the Celebrity Booking Confirmation- Guest Copy. It will show all your perks, pricing, Cabin # etc. some TA,s use their own invoice but can send you the Celebrity document if you request it.

I have never had a TA redact any info from the Celebrity Confirmation- would make me wonder what they were hiding.

AnyOBC from your TA will not show on the Celebrity Confirmstion and doesn't show anywhere on the X system. TAs tranfer the info on the OBC they are providing shortly before your sailing. It takes a about 2 days before the OBC from your TA is posted to your onboard account.

This.......

If you book with a TA you won't be able to get any of that info from Celebrity directly. Your TA invoice should detail everything if not get it in writing from them.

One TA I used to use that is very popular on here would actually send you the Celebrity guest invoice with parts of it redacted but it did give you details. OBC provided by the TA will never be on the Celebrity guest invoice. Your TA should be specific about what is from them and refundable (OBR) and from Celebrity (OBN).

If you have booked directly with Celebrity call and have them email the guest invoice to you. There is an automated system where you can request this without talking with a rep.

Just a word of caution on the value of the TA's invoice.

In 2014, we had a 14-day Souther Caribbean cruise booked on the Eclipse through a well-known international travel agency's cruise arm. We had picked the drink package from the 123Go offer from Celebrity and it was clearly indicated on the invoice. I was unable to find confirmation on the website, but our TA kept assuring us that it wouldn't be a problem but take a copy of the invoice just in case.

Upon embarkation, we were advised that there was no record of us having the beverage package and told to straighten it out at guest services. There a very helpful young man looked at the invoice and agreed that we should have it, but he needed to get the OK from Miami HQ by email. I asked him to include in his request to HQ that they look at the original booking date, within the period of the 123Go sale, and look at the lack of any other perk. The guest services representative fired off the email and said he would contact me as soon as a response was received.

He did so, and much to his chagrin, informed me that HQ had declined and was blaming the TA for some clerical or procedural error with registering the perk and that they were obdurately refusing to give us the package to which we were clearly entitled. Guest services were very sympathetic but their hands were tied. So much for having a detailed invoice from the TA!

All's well that ends well: upon our return home, I wrote to the office of Michael Bayley, then President & CEO. In very short order I received a very apologetic reply and an offer of a free beverage package on any future cruise.

If booked with a TA...ask them to email you the cruise line documentation they received...it will outline everything. TA OBC will not show up till you board. If cruise was booked by you personally, call Celebrity and ask for the documentation to be emailed to you.