Can someone compare a regular cabin on Anthem to Cabin's 7254,7258, 7654 and 7658

Those 4 cabins(2c) on deck 7 are wider but shorter. So for people who have had one of these 4 cabins and a regular cabin which do you prefer and why?

The 2c's balconies are wider which is nice but with the room being shorter can you really feel the lost space making it feel tighter then a regular cabin?

Jimbo:)

Those 4 cabins(2c) on deck 7 are wider but shorter. So for people who have had one of these 4 cabins and a regular cabin which do you prefer and why?

The 2c's balconies are wider which is nice but with the room being shorter can you really feel the lost space making it feel tighter then a regular cabin?

Jimbo:)

I have not stayed in that category on Anthem, we have only stayed in D8 cabins. I did find decent videos on youtube of both 7254 and 7258 and I am glad I did not book those cabins. They do not have a sofa, they only have a single chair. The cabins also looked boxy and small compared to the cabins we stayed in. The D8 balconies are very comfortable for 2 people.

I would definitely do a regular balcony cabin over the 2C. The feel much smaller and no sofa. I had one booked on Quantum and when I saw it on a cabin crawl, I went up to the next cruise desk and changed to a regular D cabin.