Princess is the best

lbfluffy

Princess stood by their guarantee.

Thank you for submitting a Shore Excursions Best Price Guarantee request. We are pleased to inform you that your request was accepted. Your onboard account will receive a credit of 110% of the difference in price. Please see the breakdown below. This will be in the form of a non-refundable onboard credit that can be used against all stateroom charges. You will be able to see the credit in your Stateroom Account once you are onboard.

Didn't take much effort on my part. Just a little research, submitted the form this past Sunday and bam, got it!! I'm going to do more research on other excursions.

Jessica

Thank you for submitting a Shore Excursions Best Price Guarantee request. We are pleased to inform you that your request was accepted. Your onboard account will receive a credit of 110% of the difference in price. Please see the breakdown below. This will be in the form of a non-refundable onboard credit that can be used against all stateroom charges. You will be able to see the credit in your Stateroom Account once you are onboard.

Didn't take much effort on my part. Just a little research, submitted the form this past Sunday and bam, got it!! I'm going to do more research on other excursions.

Jessica

So did you have to have booked and paid for a princess excursion to get the price guarantee? I guess I could research their policy, but just wondered how it worked for you.

So did you have to have booked and paid for a princess excursion to get the price guarantee? I guess I could research their policy, but just wondered how it worked for you.

Yes I had to book and pay for it.

Jessica

Glad everything worked out for you.....:):):)

Bob