Carnival Best Price guarantee on excursions I

mimxmom

Anyone ever make a claim for the Best Price Guarantee for excursions. I see an excursion that is $30.00 less per person on the company's direct website than the same exact carnival excursion. How successful have you been invoking this? I feel like they will find any little disclaimer to not do it. I read the disclaimer and dont see anything that tells me it shouldn't work.

If there is ANY difference between the two, carnival will deny the claim... does it last EXACTLY the same amount of time? Does it go to the same exact place? Your chances of getting anything from Carnival are nill....

However, it never hurts to try... you never know. But just set your expectations such that you are not disappointed

Anyone ever make a claim for the Best Price Guarantee for excursions. I see an excursion that is $30.00 less per person on the company's direct website than the same exact carnival excursion. How successful have you been invoking this? I feel like they will find any little disclaimer to not do it. I read the disclaimer and dont see anything that tells me it shouldn't work.

I made 1 claim on a cruise excursion soon after they started this guarantee and it was honored with no problems. Of course, as already stated, everything must be the same and mine was.

I don't do Carnival excursions, but I was able to get my sister a discount on one of hers through Carnival. When they booked it was one price. Being as obsessed as I am, I found a lower price later on through Carnival. It doesn't have to be a price match only to an outside vendor, Carnival itself can also have price drops. So keep checking.

it's not only the price, but private tours are less crowded, more personal, and some start later. We do not like getting up at the crack of dawn, wait here, wait there, crowded buses, and too many people. We did a private dive at 10am, not 7 am, we had 5 divers, the Carnival boat had at least 30 divers, this is just not safe. We always go private. You will not miss the ship.

I just tried today. Carnival requires a url # from the other company that you want to price match. (On there price match form) I called 2 other company's that I wanted to price match and they will NOT give out there url #s. They said that is confidential info. One of the company's has the exact excursion for $90 less.

I just tried today. Carnival requires a url # from the other company that you want to price match. (On there price match form) I called 2 other company's that I wanted to price match and they will NOT give out there url #s. They said that is confidential info. One of the company's has the exact excursion for $90 less.

When I submitted for my price match I just copied the web address that appeared on my browser once I clicked on the other company's excursion. I think it is just so they can directly go to competitor's excursion you are inquiring about. I pasted that address on the Carnival form. Carnival honored the price match for me.

The url is not a number, it is the website address. Just highlight the address (url) in the address bar, right click, copy and then paste into the Carnival form.

I submitted a match on a Passion Island excursion in Cozumel recently and it was approved. Got about $50 obc for it. It does have to match exactly but it definitely can work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't do Carnival excursions, but I was able to get my sister a discount on one of hers through Carnival. When they booked it was one price. Being as obsessed as I am, I found a lower price later on through Carnival. It doesn't have to be a price match only to an outside vendor, Carnival itself can also have price drops. So keep checking.

the shore excursions price drops should be automatically.i received a few emails in the past where they credited me the difference automatically. i never knew the excursion dropped in the price until that email

the shore excursions price drops should be automatically.i received a few emails in the past where they credited me the difference automatically. i never knew the excursion dropped in the price until that email

Nope. I called the first time and spoke to someone who said they would take care of it and they never did. I waited like 10 days and then submitted the form after nothing happened.

I wouldn't trust them to do anything like that. Carnival doesn't give you automatic price drops if the cost of your cruise goes down, so I don't see why they would for their own excursions either. This was for our Vista cruise in March. I booked her excursion the day it was released June 1 and called December 7 when I saw the lower price. Submitted the form December 17 and got confirmation the same day.

Bottom line is it's up to you to check your own prices. I don't trust them to do it.

• 3 months later...
I submitted a match on a Passion Island excursion in Cozumel recently and it was approved. Got about $50 obc for it. It does have to match exactly but it definitely can work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you tell me what company had the passion island excursion?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

I think I found one for Progreso, but I'm nervous to book through Carnival when I know I can get the EXACT same thing for over $100 cheaper (there are 4 of us) by going direct. I'd love the OBC, but ultimately it's only like $20 over the cash I'd have in hand to spend ANYWHERE, not just onboard.