Unable to Upload Photo - Leaving Saturday!

After numerous attempts to print our set sail passes I was finally able to print them this morning, but the system crashed every time I attempted to upload a photo for the set sail pass. We leave Saturday on the HOS...I know I shouldn't have waited to the last minute, but it is what it is. If I can't upload photos today (3 days from departure) will there be problems checking in at the port?

After numerous attempts to print our set sail passes I was finally able to print them this morning, but the system crashed every time I attempted to upload a photo for the set sail pass. We leave Saturday on the HOS...I know I shouldn't have waited to the last minute, but it is what it is. If I can't upload photos today (3 days from departure) will there be problems checking in at the port?

You will have no problem checking in. It will take less than a minute for them to take your photo at the cruise terminal.

if HOS has the same process as Anthem

no problem, takes less than 5 mins

Enjoy your cruise

We sailed in March on HOTS and just had them do our SeaPass photos in the terminal...quick and easy. We also heard some being told that the picture they had uploaded wasn't good enough for some reason...so no worries just get it done as you checkin.

Thank you we are RCCL newbies. It was stressful enough getting the website to cooperate with me just to get the set sail passes printed. Glad to know the photos won't hold us up too long.

Thank you we are RCCL newbies. It was stressful enough getting the website to cooperate with me just to get the set sail passes printed. Glad to know the photos won't hold us up too long.

No worries! 30 seconds longer, if that.

Bon Voyage!

We have been on Harmony 3 times and they asked but we never printed photos and it was no problem.

Our first cruise on the Oasis is next April and will wait until we get to the terminal, never can get descent photos of ourselves. :)

The Oasis does not have you upload photos online. You will have the "normal" check-in process at the pier.

The process does not have you print photos. You merely upload them to the website.

Yes thank you i know, when talking about printing things you forget.

On Harmony last year in Barcelona officials were hovering around in check in terminal with lap tops to take your photos and check you in.

On Freedom last week in Barcelona it was back to check in lines and as D+ it only took us10 minutes to check in.

Yes thank you i know, when talking about printing things you forget.

On Harmony last year in Barcelona officials were hovering around in check in terminal with lap tops to take your photos and check you in.

On Freedom last week in Barcelona it was back to check in lines and as D+ it only took us10 minutes to check in.

Ohh I didn't notice anywhere on the site that I needed to upload a photo I'm going on freedom nxt week and have my set sail printed

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ohh I didn't notice anywhere on the site that I needed to upload a photo I'm going on freedom nxt week and have my set sail printed

Freedom does not have uploaded photos for the SetSail passes.

Freedom does not have uploaded photos for the SetSail passes.

Totally correct.

We were on Freedom 4-11 June and all you need to do is take your printed set sail pass to the check in desk and they do everything else including taking your photo then they give you your seapass card which is your cabin key, charge card on board and your identity card for getting on and off the ship.

Totally correct.

We were on Freedom 4-11 June and all you need to do is take your printed set sail pass to the check in desk and they do everything else including taking your photo then they give you your seapass card which is your cabin key, charge card on board and your identity card for getting on and off the ship.

Great thank u for ur help [emoji106][emoji106]

Great thank u for ur help [emoji106][emoji106]

Your welcome i am sure you will have a great time as they are great ports and the ship is lovely.

Giovanni's was excellent and i would highly recommend.Even though we had My TimeDining we went into Giovanni's 3 times during the 7 nights.

Your welcome i am sure you will have a great time as they are great ports and the ship is lovely.

Giovanni's was excellent and i would highly recommend.Even though we had My TimeDining we went into Giovanni's 3 times during the 7 nights.

Thank u we were thinking of trying that one, I think you have just sold it [emoji2] 9 more sleeps [emoji484][emoji484]