Mini Suite questions

MixerDave

One of the benefits of a mini suite is a welcoming glass of champagne. When is this served?

On Celebrity all guests receive a glass of champagne when they board. How does Princess do this?

Also, is there a separate embarkation line?

Any other pointers will be great, as this is our first Princess cruise.

Normally, you'll be brought a glass at some point before the ship sails.

There's no special embarkation line for regular mini-suites.

You'll enjoy being able to go directly to your cabin when you first board the ship. :)

You normally will receive a small bottle of sparkling wine (not actually Champagne) and two glasses. You can place the bottle in your refrigerator and drink it later if you want.

A mini-suite does not receive any other percs. In order to receive priority embarkation, you would have to book a full suite.

Hi,

Based on my experience, you may have to remind the room steward about the glass of champagne (sparkling wine). I like to have mine for the sail away (enjoy it on my balcony). I have booked a mini-suite three times, but I have never received a small bottle.

Chuck

The bottles are usually in full suites - in mini suites I have always gotten just a glass (by the way the sparkling wine in the glass is not all that and a bag of chips - we have always called it "champoo")

Headache water.

Not after one. lol

No, it is not the best champagne, but it's a nice touch. We have brought on a bottle of bubbly in the past, picked up right before we board, and put on ice when we get to our room (unfortunately you need Ice from room service) sometimes the room steward will have some in a bucket in the fridge.

It's usually chilled by sail away. :)

We still accept the free one as well.

We've had mini-suites often on many different Princess ships and ours was always served in glasses ... no small bottle.

Hate being a "fun sponge" but it's not very good.

Mini-suite once. Got the small bottle. Poured it down the drain. Sink drained great for the whole cruise.;)