Escape angled balcony question.. help please..

Angela61280

I just booked a family balcony (B4) on the escape. We are cabin 9278.

I just noticed it was an angled balcony. Would we be better off in a regular balcony (for instance, the cabin next door appears to have a full size balcony, and is the same class.. 9280.

Worried.. please help.

I just booked a family balcony (B4) on the escape. We are cabin 9278.

I just noticed it was an angled balcony. Would we be better off in a regular balcony (for instance, the cabin next door appears to have a full size balcony, and is the same class.. 9280.

Worried.. please help.

9280 is the same as 9278 in cabin size, but it has standard balcony which is a joke. 9278's balcony is bigger. Take a look at the deck plans.

It looks like my cabin 13270 is also angled. It is BE category. Will it still be a larger balcony? Thanks for info.

Yes- If you search for angled balconies there are a lot of pictures on this forum. (Sorry- I didn't take pictures that I can find)

We are cabin 9278.

You may be reading the deck plans incorrectly. The balcony for 9728 is larger than the balcony for 9280.

The angled balconies are the size of the standard side balconies PLUS an extra "right triangle" added to it.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

The angled balconies are bigger than standard ones. At the shorter end they are the same length as a standard balcony (which aren't too bad on the Escape anyway - it's the Breakaway and Getaway which has very small balconies).

Here are two (fairly bad) pictures I took of an angled balcony on the Escape.

• 1 year later...