Is it just me

As a newbie to Regent Seven Seas (first cruise with them will be next May) I have been visiting all of the posts on the Regent Seven Seas Board to learn as much as I can but for some reason when I go to Boards and scroll down to the Regent Seven Seas link it jumps from the bottom of the first column to the top of the second column and refuses to accept my click on it. I am successful if I take the added step of clicking the link at the top of that section for Cruise lines P to Z. Is my computer haunted or have others experienced this?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean - I have an idea but I'm not 100% certain...but either way, no, I don't have any problems getting to the Regent link from any page. I usually visit on my iPad so that might make a difference, I don't know.

If you're going to be reading the boards a lot (which you will if you're like me), my advice would be to bookmark the page and just go there directly.

Happy reading - and happy cruising!

If you are having any trouble with Cruise Critic's website, here is the place to go http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1067

Thanks! I have posted a thread to that section (as I didn't find any that were addressing this problem). In the meantime I will continue to fight my way to the Regent Seven Seas threads for great information!

It does it for me on Safari. However, it does not on Chrome. However, on Chrome I cannot navigate around CC without getting a "bad request" screen. So I have to use Safari. So, like you, I play whack-a-mole to be able to click on Regent.

I did post the problem with Chrome on the problems forum, but have seen no results. I added to a thread from someone who also has the same problem.