Using Haven Pool

Boatingmom

Hmm. I only saw the hot tubs being used on the Breakaway. I Felt it appeared too public in the middle of the Haven. Sort of made me want to go to the main pool until I saw the crowds[emoji33]Maybe it was just the time of year and the itinerary. Good to know it is used and not a waste of space

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmm. I only saw the hot tubs being used on the Breakaway. I Felt it appeared too public in the middle of the Haven. Sort of made me want to go to the main pool until I saw the crowds[emoji33]Maybe it was just the time of year and the itinerary. Good to know it is used and not a waste of space

I should not use the lounge chairs. I think that they are waste of space, a bigger pool should have been much better.

I should not use the lounge chairs. I think that they are waste of space, a bigger pool should have been much better.

I agree. I was the only one that I saw use those chairs and only for 5 mins. I did see several people in the deeper pool

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We have used the pool on the BA. It is small - maybe if 10 people standing in it the pool would be full. It is also only like 3' 7" deep. My DS and I used it late at night and on fireworks night (when it still existed) we could see them from the pool.

When I sailed Haven in the Jade, I would use it. And I would joke to my Wife that "there are 3,000 people on board and I am LITERALLY the only person in the pool!" Yea, I know we paid for it. But still, yes i used it, and yes you should, too!

I used the Haven pool when we were on the BA in May; was nice being able to swim short laps and do the backstroke without bumping into anyone!

If you lay on the water, you can almost touch both ends of the pool at the same time.

4af429d12e9c22473a0ef0ae1950fdb4.jpg

e9ea69c591ccf7f37acf7050e96bc4bc.jpg

:confused:Does anybody actually use the haven pool? With the lounge chairs in the middle, I have never seen it put to use.

We did the 14 night sailing on the Breakaway on 1/29/17. I never saw anyone in the pool, day or night. It might have been used at some point on port days had they opened the retractable roof which was closed the entire time. I didn't use any pool or hot tub on this trip:mad: but the Caribbean water in all 8 ports was fantastic.

I used the Haven pool when we were on the BA in May; was nice being able to swim short laps and do the backstroke without bumping into anyone!

Right, one backstroke and you are at the other end of the pool.

we were on the Breakaway last year and loved the Haven pool. We used it daily. My Granddaughter turned two on the cruise so the lounge area was perfect for her. We also took her into the "big" pool, which yes is small, but not bad when a couple of children came in and a family of three came in afterwards.

The regular children's pool on the top deck was out of order almost the entire cruise... I think it was open one day, but was SO crowded... we liked the privacy of the Haven :D