2017 - 2018 Mariner Tiles series?

Alphen

We made ours into a table top covers for our nightstands. Just stuck them to a firm base - nothing fancy, but always fun to wake up and see their lovely blue and white colors. Plus they now protect the table tops from our morning coffee cups.

We made ours into a table top covers for our nightstands. Just stuck them to a firm base - nothing fancy, but always fun to wake up and see their lovely blue and white colors. Plus they now protect the table tops from our morning coffee cups.

Sounds like a neat idea!:cool:

Thanks for the photos! We've been remiss in not picking up our tiles on the last few cruises. Three weeks on the Nieuw Amsterdam, one week on the Eurodam, and zero tiles. :(

Thanks for the photos! We've been remiss in not picking up our tiles on the last few cruises. Three weeks on the Nieuw Amsterdam, one week on the Eurodam, and zero tiles. :(

You can always contact the Mariner's Society @ 1-800-547-9139. They sent us tiles from our Panama Canal Cruise in April.

• 1 year later...

sailed on the Volendam 2017 & 2018 - did not receive any of these newer tiles. The tiles given out on the Volendam were a picture of ship with "Volendam - zaandam" written underneath.

Recently on the Koningsdam - also a repeat of tiles given... not the newer designs with building/clock tower.

Thanks for those. Ever since they stopped delivering tiles to the rooms, we've missed out. (We're out there, selflessly doing our "live from" investigations.)

I'm pretty sure that the last tile I have is from you.

We have *got* to get better at claiming tiles. (I realize that we can write to the Mariner Society. That's not the same as "earning them" on a cruise.)

Thanks for those. Ever since they stopped delivering tiles to the rooms, we've missed out. (We're out there, selflessly doing our "live from" investigations.)

I'm pretty sure that the last tile I have is from you.

We have *got* to get better at claiming tiles. (I realize that we can write to the Mariner Society. That's not the same as "earning them" on a cruise.)

If I was you (but, unfortunately, I'm not since you're the guy that went out of his way to drive me to the local ACE Hardware so that I could purchase a "drydock fan") I would still contact the good ol' Mariner Society and say something to effect of "Wazzup dude; we were so busy having a good time on your dam ships, we totally, like totally, forgot to claim our tiles on our last twenty or so cruises. Would you mind, perrty please, like, send some to us after the fact?" Can't hurt like the dentist does ;)

I just checked the certificate and the ones I posted are by Captain Card. I went through the other boxes I have and I do have a Zaandam tile like the one you posted, Copper, so I guess that is the even newer one! I will check for Prinsendam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We received these two this year, on Prinsendam and Zaandam. The boxes say "new design" , but they are not what you show, Copper.....

bf4a3b1d0e3b188eeb2cad77d9da61d2.jpg

6945dc21b2e22fa2b2acb12c92e6dd80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning Ann; those two are from the 2015-2016 collection. I guess they - your ship staff - wanted to get rid of them and/or they ran out of the 2017-2018 tiles while you were onboard