flying to PR to board the AOS

Hello , i am sailing on the AOS out of PR, flying from Buffalo NY. I would like to hear about anyone experience frying with a case of water or pop/soda to take aboard the ship.

IMHO, you should buy that when you get to San Juan.

Even if you fly in the same day, you can ask the taxi driver to stop at a store on the way to the port.

I know a guy who refuses to drink anything but Eldorado brand water, which I don't think can be bought outside the state of Colorado because it comes from a spring here in our mountains. He checks an entire case of 24 half liter bottles in a suitcase and takes it with him wherever he goes.

If you fly southwest you get 2 free bags. And if you have status with other airlines they generally also give you free baggage. It doesn't weight 50 pounds so it's doable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless something has changed in the past three months, you can buy water and soda along with wine in the terminal at the cruise port.

True, we buy water all the time in the San Juan terminal. We board, have lunch, drop our bags in our stateroom, and then get off the ship briefly to buy water

Unless something has changed in the past three months, you can buy water and soda along with wine in the terminal at the cruise port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That has been our experience this past April.