Med Cruise Question

ncstrman

We are sailing next week on the Spirit so we know it will be hot....having said that, should we bring a light jacket/windbreaker for eveings on board while at sea? Thinking more about strolls on the decks...

I was on the 6/29 sailing. I'm so excited for you...I had a fabulous time! I never had any desire for a windbreaker or jacket. It was still warm at night on deck, and they don't freeze you on the inside as many ships do. Enjoy! You will love this cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On all of my July Med cruises I used to go out on deck to warm up from the A/C. The only time I would have worn a jacket would have been on a tour bus - again because of A/C.

Saying that I think I always take one. I was never a boy scout but I always like to be prepared.

• 1 month later...

I always recommend taking one as weather changes from one week to another. Also, what might be warm to one person might not be warm to another. I live in Arizona and temps in the 90's are very comfortable to me whiles 70 temps I could wear a little extra. Only you know what really is cold to you. :D