Is there a wow sale on right now???

Yes..last time my agent called was able to get me the extra $100 OBC....was hoping to get the extra WOW OBC this time but I guess it's not going to happen.

I guess WOW promotions are more geared for first time cruisers with RRCL.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Hi,

I got extra obc & a price drop for one of my cruises but had to make it non-refundable.

NJ

The cruise that I'm watching (currently booked but I'm always watching for drop in prices) seems to change daily. It goes slightly up and slightly down and the OBC amount is there one day, then not there. So don't know if it is a wow "sale". Sometimes too when they add OBC, the price increases. Can't talk for older ships, but for Symphony it higher than it's been since opening day so for me, there is no deal. I would just book at a price you're happy with and watch for price drops.

Edited by LuCruise

That's what it looks like- Did you try to follow thru with the booking and see if it shows in the final price?

Yes took the Diamond Plus Balcony discount off the 12 day booking and the price of the cruise went up $ 350...........so doesn't make any sense to take that off for an additional $200 OBC.............

Jimbo:)

Mine is the exact same prices as when I booked two days ago but now I could get $100 obc. If I call will they apply that or would I need to cancel and rebook? I hate to chance losing the cabin I want

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Mine is the exact same prices as when I booked two days ago but now I could get $100 obc. If I call will they apply that or would I need to cancel and rebook? I hate to chance losing the cabin I want

I have heard of it happening before. Call and see what they say. I suspect you will get the credit.

I have a guaranteed interior that I booked about a week ago. I saw the $100 OBC and called. They said that I have to pay $40 more to get the $100 OBC. Hey, I saved $60, that's better than $0 :)

I called and took advantage of the sale for my current booking and saved $135 (although, that included the $76 OBC). I did lose my refundable deposit though...which honestly I wasn't really that sure I wanted anyway, because when I book a vacation, I'm getting on that ship! (especially considering it's my graduation cruise!).