Diamond vs. Diamond Plus

Yeah, I thought that was a funny quote also. ;)

Kind of like when we are in Hawaii where the locals hate it when the

tourists talk about being back in the states. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What we are part of the united states? I thought we were the kingdom of hawaii!?! [emoji3] [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

What we are part of the united states? I thought we were the kingdom of hawaii!?! [emoji3] [emoji3]

LOL!! :D Yeah, so funny to hear them talk to the locals as "when we go back to the states". Always want to ask them what they consider the 50th state to be. :p 1959...A very good year!

Assuming you are from Hawaii...so beautiful...good choice!

What if Royal did away with the lounges and just gave Diamond Members the Complimentary Premium Beverage Package and load up 4 free Specialty Dining Restaurant nights on short cruises of 7 nights and less and 8 for 7 nights and more and if they are not used transfer it to OBC or have a choice more OBC, Free Excursions etc sort of like the Celebrity 1-2-3 GO but just for Diamond and Above.

For Emerald give 4 free Premium Drinks per night and 2 Specialty Restaurant Nights on 7 night cruise and 4 on more than 7 nights or OBC tour etc.

So what would d+ and pinnacle get?

LOL!! :D Yeah, so funny to hear them talk to the locals as "when we go back to the states". Always want to ask them

what they consider the 50th state to be. [emoji14] 1959...A very good year!

Assuming you are from Hawaii...so beautiful...good choice!

Yes i was born on oahu and have called this beautiful state my home for the past 46 years.

I try to say "you mean when we go back to the continental us." I still get questioned sometimes if we have electricity in our grass shacks that we live in! I tell them of course, how would i charge my smart phone?

Yes i was born on oahu and have called this beautiful state my home for the past 46 years.

I try to say "you mean when we go back to the continental us." I still get questioned sometimes if we have electricity in our grass shacks that we live in! I tell them of course, how would i charge my smart phone?

Nice!! What a great place to call home! I am so looking forward to visiting your beautiful state again soon. :)

Grass shack!! :p:D LOL!!

We actually get funny looks when tourists there ask us where we are from while we

are visiting there. "Why would you come here from Florida??!!" We tell them we

are tired of the alligators. ;p

You can pick up a cell tower out there?;):D

What if Royal did away with the lounges and just gave Diamond Members the Complimentary Premium Beverage Package and load up 4 free Specialty Dining Restaurant nights on short cruises of 7 nights and less and 8 for 7 nights and more and if they are not used transfer it to OBC or have a choice more OBC, Free Excursions etc sort of like the Celebrity 1-2-3 GO but just for Diamond and Above.

For Emerald give 4 free Premium Drinks per night and 2 Specialty Restaurant Nights on 7 night cruise and 4 on more than 7 nights or OBC tour etc.

I wouldn't be able to afford all the freebies with Royal :')

Nice!! What a great place to call home! I am so looking forward to visiting your beautiful state again soon. :)

Grass shack!! :p:D LOL!!

We actually get funny looks when tourists there ask us where we are from while we

are visiting there. "Why would you come here from Florida??!!" We tell them we

are tired of the alligators. ;p

Got to say its been great living here and now raising our son here. But since my wife and I have lived here all our lives we have "island fever". Love seeing the continental united states and abroad.

Well glad you are coming back to hawaii soon. Number one source of revenue now is tourism! You fly here to hawaii for vacation and we fly to florida to cruise.

Got to say its been great living here and now raising our son here. But since my wife and I have lived here all our lives we have "island fever". Love seeing the continental united states and abroad.

Well glad you are coming back to hawaii soon. Number one source of revenue now is tourism! You fly here to hawaii for vacation and we fly to florida to cruise.

Ahh...home state exchange! Welcome! :D

Yeah, we know a bit about tourism here in Florida also. Not just the cruise ports, but that mouse in Orlando

has something to do with it also. :p;)

• 7 months later...