Drink Question

Will be sailing on the Freedom with DIL in Nov, not sure whether she should get a deluxe package, all she drinks is beer most of the time , is it worth the package ? How much is the beer on board ? What is the bucket of beer that I have read about, and how much is it ? Sorry for all the questions I'm just not a drinker so I have no clue.

Beers about $6 depends on the beer and ship. But avg about $6

Buckets are NOT sold if/when you have a package. She'll need to figure out how many beers she'll drink in a day/night. Also, the package covers specialty coffees, bottled water, soda, and fresh squeezed OJ. Not to mention liquors and wine as well.

Will be sailing on the Freedom with DIL in Nov, not sure whether she should get a deluxe package, all she drinks is beer most of the time , is it worth the package ? How much is the beer on board ? What is the bucket of beer that I have read about, and how much is it ? Sorry for all the questions I'm just not a drinker so I have no clue.

As beer is only $6-$8 you would have to drink a lot to break even.

The beer bucket is a bucket with several bottles of beer in which people tend to take back to their cabins.

I have seen plenty of people carrying them but don't know the cost.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app