All Things Jewel of the Seas

BillOh

Thank you so much kevshocker for taking time to post the cruise compasses. We are sailing on Jewel 3/25 - Southern Caribbean Itinerary. We are 4 adults with 5 kids (aged 8 - 17). We are doing my time dining- and due to our size (I'm guessing), we were limited with dinner reservation times. Most nights we are scheduled to dine in MDR at 8pm. I'm sure there are some nights that there will be movies, activities, etc that we will want to attend. Is it easy to change dinner reservations once we board?

Thank you so much kevshocker for taking time to post the cruise compasses. We are sailing on Jewel 3/25 - Southern Caribbean Itinerary. We are 4 adults with 5 kids (aged 8 - 17). We are doing my time dining- and due to our size (I'm guessing), we were limited with dinner reservation times. Most nights we are scheduled to dine in MDR at 8pm. I'm sure there are some nights that there will be movies, activities, etc that we will want to attend. Is it easy to change dinner reservations once we board?

we did the same time every night - 830pm but I think with my time dining you can change it pretty easily. Someone else will have to confirm tho

We're thinking of booking the Jewel of the Seas for our next cruise next January, so this thread is great. It'll be our first RC cruise if we do end up booking it.

I'm about to go on my 3rd Jewel cruise, we enjoy her a lot.

Just what I needed to get ready for my trip in 6 weeks (same sailing). I noticed that lobster was not listed on either formal night. Is that only in the steakhouse now?

Thanks for the posting

we had lobster tail on the 2nd formal night in MDR

Hi -

We are looking at going on the Jewel for the Southern Caribbean next January. I have a few questions.

- How are the aft cabins on Deck 7 (specifically 7172 and 7174)? Any obstructions or issues?

- Can the balcony divider be removed? We have friends in the cabin next to us. We don't need adjoining or a door in between the rooms, but it would be nice to be able to open up the balcony. Can the balcony dividers be removed on any of the cabins?

- Given that it is a port intensive cruise, does it make any sense at all to do the drink package? We aren't falling down drunks, but had the drink package on our last Carnival cruise, and loved having it.

TIA!

Thanks!! Chocolate donuts on yeaaa lol.

And very nice that you can order eggs and bacon 🥓 to your room. So the 7.95 is per plate or 7.95 for the entire room order?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When did room service start charging for hot breakfast entrees? Is there a charge for snacks and lunch as well? Haven't cruised since 2014 and there was no charge back then (except optional tip)

When did room service start charging for hot breakfast entrees? Is there a charge for snacks and lunch as well? Haven't cruised since 2014 and there was no charge back then (except optional tip)

Room service charges were added in May 2017.

See menu:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/data/dining/room-service/menu/In-Stateroom-Room-Service-Full-Menu-web.pdf