All Things Jewel of the Seas

BillOh

Hi I am doing a B2B in May from San Juan to Rome then on to Greece and back to Rome this May. Our cabins change for the two trips. Does anyone know what we will have to do with our luggage?

Confirm with your stateroom attendants, but in general you pack up everything that is not hanging. The stateroom attendants will move your bags and items on hangers to the new stateroom. It's also a good idea to check-in with Guest Services about midway through the first cruise and confirm you are on the consecutive cruiser list.

Confirm with your stateroom attendants, but in general you pack up everything that is not hanging. The stateroom attendants will move your bags and items on hangers to the new stateroom. It's also a good idea to check-in with Guest Services about midway through the first cruise and confirm you are on the consecutive cruiser list.

Thanks. Good to know.

Deni

I forget if I have posted this or not yet. You will soon find me here.

thermal.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think this is where the deck 11 cabins are located. The thermal area in the Vitality Spa no longer exists on Jewel. Can anyone confirm?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51751956&highlight=underneath+on+deck+11#post51751956

I will absolutely bring home the cruise compasses (sad we didn't get any from any previous cruisers), and I'll try with the dinner menus. Not planning to eat in the MDR, but guessing like Carnival, the menu is posted outside of the dining room each day so you can snap a picture.

The menus will be posted outside the dining room every day. If you would take pictures of the daily menus and then post them after your trip, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

I could be wrong, but I think this is where the deck 11 cabins are located. The thermal area in the Vitality Spa no longer exists on Jewel. Can anyone confirm?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51751956&highlight=underneath+on+deck+11#post51751956

Does Jewel of the Seas have a free to use Sauna and Steam Room?

Can anybody tell me if you can use your soda package in the dining room and bars or is it only self serve? Also what is the charge for a bottle of water? Thank you.

You can use the soda package in any restaurant, including the main dining room. I believe a 500ml bottle of water is around $2-$3.

This may be a stupid question, but as I am a lovely shade of alabaster, I will be able to buy the requisite 8 gallons of 100 SPF sunscreen in San Juan with relative ease and selection since I not only glow in the dark, I have sensitive skin. Other than sunscreen, I think I’ll be able to manage in a carryon bag.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This may be a stupid question, but as I am a lovely shade of alabaster, I will be able to buy the requisite 8 gallons of 100 SPF sunscreen in San Juan with relative ease and selection since I not only glow in the dark, I have sensitive skin. Other than sunscreen, I think I’ll be able to manage in a carryon bag.

Bring as much as you can from home. I buy when sales hit SPF 50. If you buy it onboard or island it was 2 for $25. Way more expensive. I am Irish/Russian, I glow in the dark. Sunscreen is my friend.

Bring as much as you can from home. I buy when sales hit SPF 50. If you buy it onboard or island it was 2 for $25. Way more expensive. I am Irish/Russian, I glow in the dark. Sunscreen is my friend.

Oh for sure avoiding buying on the ship...but there must be pharmacies in San Juan? Just wondering if it’ll be too difficult to get to.

I’m French, German, and Scottish...and I for sure don’t want to look like a lobster!

Oh for sure avoiding buying on the ship...but there must be pharmacies in San Juan? Just wondering if it’ll be too difficult to get to.

Nothing near the Pan American pier, it would take a taxi. There's a CVS right near the piers in Old San Juan.

I’m French, German, and Scottish...and I for sure don’t want to look like a lobster!

If you are staying in Condado, there is a Walgreens right on the Main Street, Ashford Avenue, and also a full grocery store right across the street from the Doubletree.

No, we’re just flying in same day, so I guess I’ll pony up and pay to check my luggage. Or maybe I’ll have my doctor write a prescription for sunscreen and see if I can get it through that way on carryon. Seems like such a waste to check luggage just to carry sunscreen...

Just flying back from Jewel. Have all of the complete compasses (includes the extra papers they shove in the compass), and MDR menus for every night except the first when I forgot to head over for a pic. Will post menus tomorrow and compasses on Tuesday after scanning.

Just flying back from Jewel. Have all of the complete compasses (includes the extra papers they shove in the compass), and MDR menus for every night except the first when I forgot to head over for a pic. Will post menus tomorrow and compasses on Tuesday after scanning.

Thanks!

Thanks so much. We are going in April.

Hi everyone,

Can someone please confirm if the thermal suite area is or is NOT present on the Jewel ...

- since Sea view cafe has been removed , is there anywhere else you can have a meal outside on the deck by the edge of the railing?

- anyone have experience on this ship with young teenagers? Teen club? Enough activities?

Thank you !!!

Yes, we sailed on Jewel in November, and sadly, the Thetmal suites are gone, replaced by these cabins.

Hi everyone,

Can someone please confirm if the thermal suite area is or is NOT present on the Jewel ...

- since Sea view cafe has been removed , is there anywhere else you can have a meal outside on the deck by the edge of the railing?

- anyone have experience on this ship with young teenagers? Teen club? Enough activities?

Thank you !!!

There is still outdoor WIndjammer seating aft.

Thanks, that is awesome. We are sailing her end of April.

thanks!