Love Hate relationship with MSC

Crzyfrk62

I still can't figure out why MSC can't get itself together. I had problems doing my web check in, don't be a US citizen traveling with a Canadian citizen. They make it hard for something that should be easy. They have been trying to fix issues with their site for at least 2 years.

The biggest issue right now is they have me as Gold status. I have been Black card for more then a year, now all of a sudden I'm Gold. I actually was told I've NEVER had Black status. I have been on at least 5 cruises in the Yacht Club each time, one of my trips was a 10 night B2B!! I actually was asked to prove that I had a Black card... Not that they ever sent me an actual card, but it was on me to prove it. Thank goodness I had taken a picture of my Black status room key which I emailed to customer service. Hopefully they will get it straight before my September cruise.

I can't figure out why they can't see all my cruises and correct points. 30+ minutes on the phone with them.

It's ALWAYS something with them. I love the YC but sometimes I wonder if it's worth the aggregation, hassle and incompetence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app