Escape-Embarkation Day reduced price restaurants for Haven guests?

BeachyBoo

Which restaurants have reduced prices for Haven guests on Embarkation Day? The info I found is almost a year old and the way things are always changing, I'm wondering if anyone has any recent info.

Thanks!

It's Margaritaville until 3 on embarkation day. Your beverage plan takes care of the drinks there which are great and I always like going the first day instead of the Haven since I tend to fall back on that the rest of the cruise. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe it's only for Haven guests and only the first day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for clarifying! It may be nice to try on embarkation day and then utilize the Haven restaurant the remainder of the cruise for lunch.

I saw someone's Esacpe Haven video and Margaritaville was free for lunch and Food Republic items were 50% off. This was first day only. Not sure if that's still the case.

This is what I remember reading or watching here recently. I think they told them when they first walked into the Haven lounge right after boarding. I guess I'll find out in 30 days. I'm a planner so I was hoping to plan ahead, but I'll just have to get used to relaxing a little bit!

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI the Haven restaurant is amazing for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!!!

Thanks! I definitely plan on eating there many times. I've read lots of good reviews of the food in the Haven restaurant.

This is what I remember reading or watching here recently. I think they told them when they first walked into the Haven lounge right after boarding. I guess I'll find out in 30 days. I'm a planner so I was hoping to plan ahead, but I'll just have to get used to relaxing a little bit!

Thanks for the info!

Please let me know when you get back. I'll be on the Escape (Haven) on 9/23. Thanks!

I was on the Escape in June and margaritaville was free for lunch for Haven guests. Food Republic was 50% off also for Haven guests that evening. Both were only good the first day. They stated those specials when you had you Haven briefing when you first board.

I am glad we did at least Margaritaville for lunch because even though I liked the Haven restaurant the menu is too limited for me for a week long cruise.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app