Oasis vs Harmony

I guess you found a second, but, unlike the poster we usually associate with that issue, this poster's review was generally positive and they mentioned the weld issue as an aside.

So what is your point?

Show me the post you refer to!

You are WRONG and do not have the guts to admit it or else proof you are right?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised?:eek:

So what is your point?

Show me the post you refer to!

You are WRONG and do not have the guts to admit it or else proof you are right?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd probably call out the poster in question, but I can't afford any more reprimanded this year. I'd hate to have to get a new screen name.

But if you ever see one with Bella in the title, it's probably me. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

While we have no idea what the obsession is regarding a Solarium pool (since there are plenty of alternatives onboard), we do see that the Solarium in general is a popular "hangout" where people repeatedly visit. In some cases, the same people are in the same places every day.

Different strokes it seems...

You are WRONG and do not have the guts to admit it or else prove you are right?

Really? You, the person talking about belittling and you post stuff like this?

What exactly am I wrong about? That there was perhaps more than one person that mentioned the status of the welds on Harmony? Until you posted that quote, I have not seen any other poster mention the welds other than the one person that had mentioned it a few times and I said so. I didn't say no one else mentioned that, just that I had not seen it. And again, the one poster that did post about the welds, also typically posts lots of negative stuff about the ship, unlike the post you quoted.

Biker, who gets a chuckle out of being proven wrong.

Really? You, the person talking about belittling and you post stuff like this?

What exactly am I wrong about? That there was perhaps more than one person that mentioned the status of the welds on Harmony? Until you posted that quote, I have not seen any other poster mention the welds other than the one person that had mentioned it a few times and I said so. I didn't say no one else mentioned that, just that I had not seen it. And again, the one poster that did post about the welds, also typically posts lots of negative stuff about the ship, unlike the post you quoted.

Biker, who gets a chuckle out of being proven wrong.

Aww...we all love you anyway Biker! :*