Deserts: Carnival

Bllybb758

Hold up...there are BROWNIES?! This is not good for my belly

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Those sound good, I wonder if they would warm them up in a nuker.

I may have to order the kids pepperoni pizza as an appetizer one night too. Those look better than some of the flat breads on the American Table menu to me. But brownies for sure with a side of ice cream.

You're welcome, please take a menu! The banana split is half size but we have each ordered two.

7272416f2fe0677becb984bb8ff63c15--cruise-critic-message-board.jpg

Thank you for the suggestion.....all these years (never with small children) so never saw this menu.......GREAT idea!! :D

I don't think they have the bitter n blanc anymore. Broke my heart!

It broke my heart, too, when they got rid of it! BUT - according to JH they are bringing it back. starting this Fall, I believe. When I have time to look on another social media site I'll post his post about it. So happy!

It broke my heart, too, when they got rid of it! BUT - according to JH they are bringing it back. starting this Fall, I believe. When I have time to look on another social media site I'll post his post about it. So happy!

Oooo, maybe it will be back when we sail in November and I can try it (which obviously I want to do since everyone raves about it).

Bitter n Blanc, bring it back ASAP! I'm on the Dream Oct 1.

It was great that all the negative feedback when Carnival discontinued it caused them to reconsider and bring it back. Reminded me of the shrimp cocktail fiasco.

Bitter n Blanc, bring it back ASAP! I'm on the Dream Oct 1.

It was great that all the negative feedback when Carnival discontinued it caused them to reconsider and bring it back. Reminded me of the shrimp cocktail fiasco.

I've been asked to complete over 20 surveys by Carnival but not once was there one specific to the menus. Perhaps there should be one with multiple choice questions like: Which one of the following desserts do you enjoy the least? Bitter and Blanc would not be my answer. It's good they bring items back when their guests balk but testing the menu waters first would be better still.

Crème Brulee

Bitter n Blanc

WCMC w/2 scoops of icecream - but I like it cooked more, not so melty.

Cheese Plate

These are my faves in the MDR. Never tried Grand Marnier soufflé but will do so this cruise.

In the Steakhouse, I love the chocolate sampler!

The chocolate and carrot cake they had at the Coffee Bar was some of the best cake I've had. Slices the size of my plate and so deliciously sweet, moist and creamy. I think it was $2.50 a slice I'm shocked I didn't live off cake that whole cruise.

The popcorn desert they had at dinner was great but they had this pretty chocolate desert drink which they mixed for me (watching the waiter mix it was a show in itself ) it was fantastic . I look forward to getting it on my next cruise ..... along with the cake.....:hearteyes:

The desserts at the coffee bar are the best. They're large enough to be shared!!!!

The chocolate and carrot cake they had at the Coffee Bar was some of the best cake I've had. Slices the size of my plate and so deliciously sweet, moist and creamy. I think it was $2.50 a slice I'm shocked I didn't live off cake that whole cruise.

The popcorn desert they had at dinner was great but they had this pretty chocolate desert drink which they mixed for me (watching the waiter mix it was a show in itself ) it was fantastic . I look forward to getting it on my next cruise ..... along with the cake.....:hearteyes:

I’ve googled some pictures of bitter and Blanc is that like a soufflé

No, it's like a bread pudding made with large, crunchy bread crumbs and served with a vanilla sauce. People ask for extra sauce because it tends to be dry without the sauce. There's a little white chocolate in the cup as well.

DSC_7033.JPG