Post-cruise flight

ToddWms

This will be our first cruise so I'm subject to mess something up. We're flying into and out of FLL from ATL for a cruise out of Miami. We're good for the beginning but coming home we dock at 8:00 AM on Monday October 30. Our return flight leaves FLL at 1:05. We've got transportation setup with QLS Transportation at 9:00 from the dock to FLL. That should work ok shouldn't it? I thought we would probably have time for lunch at the airport too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As others said you will be fine.

Unless you have TSA Pre Check my recommendation is to arrive by 11:00 AM just to be on the safe side with respect to airport security. Ia say this because of the changes with respect to all electronics larger then a smart phone having to be taken out of carry on and placed in those bins for additional screening.

You will easily be able to arrive by then.

Have a great cruise.

Keith

This will be our first cruise so I'm subject to mess something up. We're flying into and out of FLL from ATL for a cruise out of Miami. We're good for the beginning but coming home we dock at 8:00 AM on Monday October 30. Our return flight leaves FLL at 1:05. We've got transportation setup with QLS Transportation at 9:00 from the dock to FLL. That should work ok shouldn't it? I thought we would probably have time for lunch at the airport too.

I'd be OK with that timing.

I'll ask another question. We've scheduled transportation pickup for 9:00. Should I move it to 10:00? I have no idea how much time to alot to actually getting off and picking up our luggage. Should we just carry our luggage with us as we leave?

I'll ask another question. We've scheduled transportation pickup for 9:00. Should I move it to 10:00? I have no idea how much time to alot to actually getting off and picking up our luggage. Should we just carry our luggage with us as we leave?

Stay with 9:00 AM.

Things can happen so I think you are much better to get to the airport by 10:00 AM.

I like Miami airport so after you make it way through security you can walk around the terminal and even get some lunch.

Keith

I'd keep the early pick-up.

Stay with 9:00 AM.

Things can happen so I think you are much better to get to the airport by 10:00 AM.

I like Miami airport so after you make it way through security you can walk around the terminal and even get some lunch.

Keith

As far as having lunch, I would prefer MIA too but OP is using FLL ;)