Dancing With The Stars - Fall 2017 / Gowns and more...

KandCsailing

I think I heard she ripped off a toenail and some skin. No drug testing on DWTS, so maybe they can numb it enough to dance? I'd Incorporate steel toes boots into the costume. I'd be scared of making a wrong move and Maks steps on my toe.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Forums mobile app

Definitely agreed with who went home.

I didn't care for what I saw of Carrie Ann's dress. The more I saw of Erin's dress (or was it a skirt and top?) the less I liked it.

There were a number of dancers' dresses that with a couple of modifications would make nice fomal cruise wear (mainly sewing up the waist high slits) - Nikki's, Barbara's, Peta's, and Victoria's.

Yes! The right person went home. I liked Erin's dress except that the top and bottom seemed like two separate dresses; liked the top. The butterfly dress was lovely; not really something anyone would wear in real life, but lovely.

I have no idea who will go home next; there are several about the same skill level. It seems too early to have to learn two dances.

I liked what I saw of Carrie Ann's dress. Even though the front of the dress was cut down to the waist and there wasn't much back, I thought Erin's dress was too "old" for her. I did like the color.

It was pretty much a toss up among the low scorers as who would go home.

I agree that Erin's dress was way too old for her; didn't like it at all. I wouldn't wear it and I'm 72! Couldn't see enough of Carrie Ann's to judge.

I was ok with who went home; there are a bunch of dancers who are equally good (or bad) so at this point it is probably about popularity or who is most well known.

Hi all!

I didn't like Erin's dress except for the colour. It looked so big & bulky!

I don't know what's happening with my tv/pvr but I had to Google for the results again! Oh well, I'm fine with who went home too. I hate it when somebody does poorly the first week then you learn more about them & they dance better the next time but have already been voted off.:( Glad that didn't happen this time.

See you next week!

~ Jo ~ :)

I wasn't too excited about any of the judges' dresses this week. The cut and color of Erin's first dress weren't flattering on her and it was too plain. Her second dress looked like a wedding dress from the 70's except red. All it needed was a floppy hat. :) Carrie Ann's second dress was ok. I think the dancer's costumes for ballroom night were nicer than the judges' outfits, especially Barbara's and Vanessa's.

Whoa - Peta's costume Tuesday night! I couldn't even look at her. That skirt was cut so low it made me really uncomfortable and I'm really not a prude.

The first person to be eliminated was no surprise but I wasn't expecting the second person at all. There were several worse dancers in the group who could have gone home before her.

Whoa - Peta's costume Tuesday night! I couldn't even look at her. That skirt was cut so low it made me really uncomfortable and I'm really not a prude.

I kept expecting it to fall off even when she was standing still!;p It must have been taped in place.

No comments yet about last night’s show? Ok. I’ll begin, even though I haven’t watched the first 30 minutes yet (Big Bang is on Mondays temporarily, so hubby needs to watch it).

I loved Erin’s black dress and sleek straight hair. What I saw of CarryAnne’s dress, it was pretty in a disco ball sort of way. Would love to see a pic of the entire dress (hint hint). Thanks Kerri!

What happened to Maks? I heard on GMA this morning he’s off the show for personal reasons? Hopefully just this one week. Maybe he’s mad at his wife for dancing in such skimpy outfits, lol. Wow, Peta is skinny now.

I liked Erin's dress and hair too--I like her hair down better than up and the simple black dress suits her. I liked what I could see of CA's dress.

I was wondering about Max too. Hope it's nothing serious. The dancers all seemed kind of similar; scores are certainly lower than most years.

Rumor is Max's "personal issue" is drama between him and his partner, Vanessa, and that he may not come back. Considering the "drama's" he has had with past partners and he stayed, this must be pretty bad!

I heard that on Entertainment Tonight. Were they planning on not eliminating anyone or did they do that because of Maks not being there?

Was Erin's outfit a dress or jumpsuit?

Was Erin's outfit a dress or jumpsuit?

A dress. This link talks about it and her hair.

http://www.instyle.com/news/erin-andrews-dancing-with-the-stars-season-25-episode-4-look

I loved Erin’s black dress and sleek straight hair. What I saw of CarryAnne’s dress, it was pretty in a disco ball sort of way. Would love to see a pic of the entire dress (hint hint). Thanks Kerri!

I get the hint!

4b160c6aae61240231c24f36d61f0dc1.jpg

I'm always envious when I see the dancers run/dance up and down the stairs in long flowy dresses. How do they not trip on the hem? I like wearing my long dresses on cruises, and I like using the stairs, but I always feel like I have to lift the skirt up going up or down. Any pointers?

Rumor is Max's "personal issue" is drama between him and his partner, Vanessa, and that he may not come back. Considering the "drama's" he has had with past partners and he stayed, this must be pretty bad!

I read an article that quoted Max as saying he will be back performing next week.

I really liked Erin's dress and hair tonight--maybe a necklace would have been nice. Carrie Ann's dress is lovely too. The dancer's all seem to be very much on an even keel this year, with one or two exceptions. This is always such an emotional night.