Symphony of the Seas Cabins

We were on deck 11 midship on harmony in the med last year and I liked the location - cabins both above and below us so very quiet but also convenient to public areas both above and below. Have booked similar location for symphony for next year.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When these threads come up and someone asks what is the best decks to be on this class of ship... most popular answer seems to be around deck 7 or 8 for ocean view balcony. You are on the same deck as central park, just a couple stairs down to boardwalk and promenade, dining, etc.

We like deck 8 midship, close to Central Park, Park Cafe, etc, easy walk across the park & down to 6 to the gym. We did a B2B this past January on the Harmony, again on the Harmony next June taking our kids & grandkids, & a B2B on the Symphony in January, 2019. All on

deck 8.

Hi Guys,

Hope this is appropriate home for this thread ! :confused:

Can anybody advise on best deck to take for a Western Med sailing and how i would easily find whats above and below a particular cabin choice ?

Many Thanks

I agree with Bob....Deck 8-12 Mid ship..I always sail Deck 8 midship when possible. It's the "BEST" for me. Easy access to everything and all things Central Park. :halo:

Won't that be noisy ???

Not at all. We always book a cabin right in the middle of the ship very close to the lifts and stairs. We've never been bothered by any noise. I did worry about 3 years ago when we boarded the Explorer in Southampton in the month of July (school holiday time).There were over a thousand children on it and the older ones used to sit in groups on the stairs on most decks, and hang around the lifts. I thought we might be disturbed by noise from them, but it was fine.