Grand suite on Liberty...mirror?

Ok might sound like a silly question but...Does anyone know if there is a magnifying mirror by the vanity? I don't want to pack mine if I don't have to but I wear bifocals and can't see squat close up. So to do my make up I need a magnifying mirror. I know I've seen them on some ships but it's been a few years.Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

I haven't been on liberty, but the 3 rci ships I have been on did not have one. I brought one that suctioned onto the regular mirror. So I was able to use it on both the bathroom and the main cabin mirrors.

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

I haven't been on liberty, but the 3 rci ships I have been on did not have one. I brought one that suctioned onto the regular mirror. So I was able to use it on both the bathroom and the main cabin mirrors.

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

In a Grand Suite???

I have only stayed in a GS once and other suites a couple of times. Each one had a magnifying mirror either at the vanity (GS on Enchantment) and bathroom (RFS on Radiance)

LOL! I was wondering the same thing. I have the same problem as you. I am not 100 percent sure, but it seems to me that the last time we were on Oasis, there was a magnifying mirror in the bathroom on a pull out arm.

And the suite lounge is the best on Freedom/Voyager class ships. Great views and a very nice outdoor area. And yes the mirror is at the vanity by the bed. I love it!

So far, Liberty is the only Freedom/Voyager class with a true Suite Lounge. Adventure is supposed to have one added during the upcoming dry dock.

Sent from my iPad using Forums