Forget Tuesdays deals!!!

Help me confirm that I am reading this correctly. The GGG is announced on Thursday afternoon but prices are not effective until Monday morning. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Correct C and A members can book Monday after midnight

When they sell out the allotted cabins at the sale price, it's over. Airlines do the same thing.

Good point. I booked flights this morning that were advertising 9+ seats on a flight. I booked 6 seats for my family and then immediately checked when done to see how many seats were left for other family and friends to join us on the flight if they wished to do so. There were NO seats left at all at this price when I rechecked only a minute or so later. Best thing to say, if you see a deal, grab it before it is gone.

Since it was Tuesday (yesterday) I went on RCI deals and found one for the 14 day repo on the Vision for 10/23/17 out of Cape Liberty,NJ to Galveston. Great price oceanview $700. I called my TA and before we knew it the price jumped to double the cost!! WHAT it was advertised until 8/23!!! This is surely a scam. If they are saying prices into 8/23 then people should be able to book with the advertised price until that date, not when they decide to higher the price. This is a definite bait and switch. I am disappointed I didn't get the sale price but also disappointed that what was a "sale" is no longer in my price range. So my guess is when you see it grab it because in a matter of minutes it will no longer be there.

I can better that see my post today on how I was in the middle of making a payment and they rejected my card. Back in 20 minutes I found the price went up $300. RCI is really getting worse instead of better. Go to NCL now they know how to do sales.