Eula on Star Princess December 19th, 2017?

SusieS

Hi! We're contemplating taking a Hawaii cruise on the Star Princess on December 19th. Can anyone tell me if Eula will be on board? Thanks so much!

I don't know but please be aware that EULA is the End User License Agreement (that thing nobody reads when installing software). ELUA is the musical duo. This is a pretty common error and I'm not picking on you or poking fun in any way but it would be embarrassing onboard to call them by the wrong name. :eek:

Having said that I believe that "most" of the Hawaiian cruises out of LA have ELUA onboard. ELUA do read and post on these boards so they may well have their schedule listed here somewhere.

EDIT: I just looked and the most recent schedule I can find that was posted doesn't include December.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53292968&postcount=1

September 23, 2017 Star Princess Vancouver, BC

October 25, 2017 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

November 14, 2017 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

December 19, 2017 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

January 3, 2018 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

January 18, 2018 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

February 2, 2018 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

February 17, 2018 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

March 4, 2018 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

March 19, 2018 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

April 10, 2018 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

November 4-18, 2018 Coral Princess Guam-Los Angeles, Ca

Edited by Thrak

Thanks for the correction....

I researched it, but could not find an answer.

I used the search forum function then clicked on Advanced. In the keyword box on the left I entered "schedule" and in the user name box on the right I entered "Elua". See result in my edited post above.

They are on Facebook. Post a question for them.

Never mind

Thrak to the rescue!!

It never hurts to check with them on FB. I don't own a FB account so I just searched here on CC. For all I know they may have added December into their schedule. ;p

Can't help with the December question, but wanted to add my accolades for this dynamic duo. They were on our Star Princess cruise to Hawaii this past February and we thoroughly enjoyed the hula lessons, Dave's shows, their performances in the atrium, and they were so congenial every time we ran into them on the ship.

ok i see, thrak already posted this, but it did include december. sorry for double post

their thread post with newer schedule into 2018

Aloha Kakou!

It's that time of year where we post our schedule for the coming Hawaiian season. We just received our assignments and are pleased that once again, Princess has seen fit fit to assign us to the Star Princess. We are marking our 12th year with Princess, and can think of no better way then to bring Hawaiian culture to our guests. Please note that besides the dates below, we do now know of any other assignments. Leialoha and I hope to see many of you onboard, both the first timers to the islands, and our veteran cruisers who we see each and every season. Here are the dates:

As always, we are deeply thankful that so many of you have expressed an interest in scheduling your cruises based on our schedule. But please know that if you choose a different ship then the Star to go to Hawaii on, there will be a cultural enrichment program, led by some truly gifted and wonderful Hawaiian Ambassadors. That being said, we look forward to seeing many of you in the coming season, and sharing our beautiful islands with all of you.

Aloha No,

Tiki Dave

(of Elua)

www.facebook.com/eluamusic

www.facebook.com/daveshellymusic

I don't know but please be aware that EULA is the End User License Agreement (that thing nobody reads when installing software). ELUA is the musical duo. This is a pretty common error and I'm not picking on you or poking fun in any way but it would be embarrassing onboard to call them by the wrong name. :eek:

Having said that I believe that "most" of the Hawaiian cruises out of LA have ELUA onboard. ELUA do read and post on these boards so they may well have their schedule listed here somewhere.

EDIT: I just looked and the most recent schedule I can find that was posted doesn't include December.

December 19. 2017 Star Princess Los Angeles, Ca

Okay I have had a few senior moments lately and may be looking at this wrong but isn't the highlighted December?

Hi! We're contemplating taking a Hawaii cruise on the Star Princess on December 19th. Can anyone tell me if Elua will be on board? Thanks so much!

Aloha!

Yes, we will be onboard the Star for this cruise. Leialoha and I are very much looking forward to another great season at sea sharing our Hawaiian culture with our guests. See you soon!

Aloha No,

Tiki Dave

(Of Elua)

http://Www.facebook.com/eluamusic

http://Www.facebook.com/tikidavemusic

http://www.facebook.com/shakashackpocast/?fref=ts

• 2 months later...

We will be on the February 2, 2018 sailing of the Star. What is the best way to guarantee we will be included in the ukelele lessons? I know there are a limited number of instruments onboard, and being from New Jersey makes it difficult to bring 2 ukeleles along with us. Is there a sign up ahead of time? Sounds like a wonderful way to enrich a wonderful cruise experience.

We will be on the February 2, 2018 sailing of the Star. What is the best way to guarantee we will be included in the ukelele lessons? I know there are a limited number of instruments onboard, and being from New Jersey makes it difficult to bring 2 ukeleles along with us. Is there a sign up ahead of time? Sounds like a wonderful way to enrich a wonderful cruise experience.

Best way is to show up early at the venue that is shown in the Patter on the first sea day. In the past the loaner ukuleles are passed out on a first come first served basis. Once you are on the "list" and have one on the first day you will get one on the following days as long as you continue to show up.