Relish on Carnival Fascination Lido Deck

phoneman69

While I've never seen any, that doesn't mean it's not there.

I'd bring my own just to be safe.

I'm all for bringing your own little additions to make your cruise a little more palatable. Like I'm seriously debating bringing my own sauce for the Mongolian Wok next time I cruise because while the veggie and meat offerings are delicious, every single sauce they have is awful.

Like I'm seriously debating bringing my own sauce for the Mongolian Wok next time I cruise because while the veggie and meat offerings are delicious, every single sauce they have is awful.

I absolutely agree with you. I've tried MW on different ships, thinking maybe it's the way my choices are prepared. I've hated every attempt. The sauces are indeed awful.

found this on the carnival site for the carnival deli

Looking for a little taste from the old neighborhood? Pile 'em high at the Carnival Deli. Enjoy old time favorites like a hot pastrami on rye, grilled Reuben, or roasted turkey breast on a country roll. Our sandwiches and wraps are always hand-carved and served fresh with cole slaw or relish. Come by, satisfy your craving for a great sandwich and make sure you don’t forget the kosher dill.

found this on the carnival site for the carnival deli

Looking for a little taste from the old neighborhood? Pile 'em high at the Carnival Deli. Enjoy old time favorites like a hot pastrami on rye, grilled Reuben, or roasted turkey breast on a country roll. Our sandwiches and wraps are always hand-carved and served fresh with cole slaw or relish. Come by, satisfy your craving for a great sandwich and make sure you don’t forget the kosher dill.

Relish in this case means marinated Vegetables, like a relish tray- cauliflower, carrots etc

Bring some relish packets if it's important. I don't remember ever seeing pickle relish. But you could get some pickles from the cooks as they're on the burgers. (Unless your ship has Guy's). The deli doesn't always seem to have pickles.

Relish in this case means marinated Vegetables, like a relish tray- cauliflower, carrots etc

That's correct, I've seen the white ceramic trays on the counter, one has cole slaw and the other is mixed veggies in a vinaigrette. Thanks for clarifying.

for cruises that have Hot Dog carts, there is relish. I know you are going on a different ship but this is what they have for these ships

Sea Dogs

Ships: Breeze, Magic

A hot dog-shaped cart within the SportSquare outdoor recreation area offering complimentary all-beef franks and traditional toppings (sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard, onions and relish). Open daily, 11:00am-3:00pm.

She enjoys relish on her burgers instead of ketchup. Previse cruises had to ask and they came back with pickels for her to cut up. I am going to bring some packets for her as well as her tea bags, which is not the choice they have on the ship.

I once saw a passenger wearing a bottle of Tabasco on his belt in a leather pouch. Apparently he couldn't take a chance on being able to survive 7 days without it. By the way, it is available on board.