Favorite room service item

TAYLORCPA

Love the BLT! Also love the chocolate chip cookies, mmmmm.

Now after reading people raving about the PB&J I will have to try it on my next cruise! What type of J is on it?

I miss the chicken fajita wrap from the old menu, that use to be my go-to item. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now after reading people raving about the PB&J I will have to try it on my next cruise! What type of J is on it?

I miss the chicken fajita wrap from the old menu, that use to be my go-to item. :(

Loved that chicken fajita wrap. I'm so sad that it's gone :(

My favourite room service order: Reuben with a side of potato salad. I've been known to order this on the breakfast hanger.

?...So you can write in sandwiches on the breakfast hanger to be delivered with Continental breakfast items early in the mornings ?

Just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and told to not eat gluten. Can you order sandwiches, pizza, or toast gluten free through room service? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Hey there, you can ask for the gluten free bread. I believe they have a brand called Norlander. You can ask for that on any sammich! I also get it with my eggs benedict in the MDR. You just have to ask.... :D

Last october i just wrote smoked salmon on the order card when i ordered the bagel and they put it on the plate.

Sadly, my favorite room service items are no longer available. There were; breakfast (smoked salmon), with bagel and cream cheese, the bagel and cream cheese still available but the smoked salmon is gone.

Also loved the chicken fajita wrap, and used to always order one on the last day before debark while I was packing my bag. Also loved the the shrimp salad on a french roll.

The only thing remaining that I still love is the chocolate cake. The chocolate chip cookies are not bad either. But nothing else that remains on room service menu, stands out anymore to me. Sorry, but that just my own opinion.

I have not tried any of the pay extra items, and will not likely ever do so. Just me though.

Pirate, I believe the jelly is grape. It and the peanut butter are mixed together, just like in grade school cafeteria. :D

Hey there, you can ask for the gluten free bread. I believe they have a brand called Norlander. You can ask for that on any sammich! I also get it with my eggs benedict in the MDR. You just have to ask.... :D

Thank you drgonzogoo! That is great to hear!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

?...So you can write in sandwiches on the breakfast hanger to be delivered with Continental breakfast items early in the mornings ?

Nope, but room service is open 24/7, order the sandwich from regular room service

Pirate, I believe the jelly is grape. It and the peanut butter are mixed together, just like in grade school cafeteria. :D

Thank you for that info. I'm not a huge grape jelly fan but I'm still gonna try it!!

Loved that chicken fajita wrap. I'm so sad that it's gone :(

Yes...how dare they take it away!!

every morning we use room service as our wake up knock. We order coffee, danish, juice, and fresh fruit and enjoy it on our balcony, aaaah. Later we go out to the omelet station for some eggs.

We do the same, but go to the dining room after stopping at the coffee bar.