3 for 3 question

CanICruiseSoonPlease

You should look at the Plaza Deck interior cabins that are near the International Cafe (P222, P223 ish). Not knowing which ship you are on....The port side staterooms may or may not open up to the IC. The starboard side cabins will have NO walk through abilities. The Plaza Deck interiors forward sometimes experience "anchor" dropping noises.

The upgrade is to better category of the same type cabin. So if you booked an interior cabin, the upgrade is to another interior cabin. Generally the difference is location. The upgrade brings you to a "better" location.

Also, keep in mind, the "better" location is pretty subjective.

Had cabin P318 once and enjoyed the close proximity to coffee and IC in the morning. Don't remember any anchor noise.

You are correct...The Plaza Deck Cabins that are sharing a wall with the Art Gallery are the best interior cabins with no noise. If you get a hall that dead ends (does not open to the IC), then it is even that much quieter. I was mentioning cabins that are way forward on the Plaza Deck (P200's/low numbers). Love these interior cabins. Never get lost!

I purchased an inside for the Ruby..where is the upgrade? I got a mid forward Plaza. I chose my cabin.

You chose an IC cabin. It should have been priced the same as an IF cabin.

You should have also been able to chose an IB or IA cabin at that same price.