Australia & New Zealand Cruise LATE 2019

cruisefan2012

Does anybody know when Princess will release itineraries for Australia & New Zealand cruises for Winter 2019 / Spring 2020

Should have sailed on Dawn Princess from Sydney round New Zealand but had to cancel...

Would love to sail on Majestic Princess if she is to go back to Sydney for her 2nd Winter season sailing from Sydney...

If anybody knows the expected date of the release of the Australia (specificially Sydney / New Zealand ) I would love to know !!

Thanks in Advance

• 7 months later...

Has anyone been able to access these itineraries?

I received an email from Princess 5 minutes after this Elite perk began today at 4:00 PM PDT. I clicked on the provided link which took me to their website & I signed in...none of these cruises are currently available to me. :confused:

I received an email from Princess 5 minutes after this Elite perk began today at 4:00 PM PDT. I clicked on the provided link which took me to their website & I signed in...none of these cruises are currently available to me. :confused:

Yes, I was able to book several cruises about an hour before 4pm PDT. I checked early because Princess has done that in the past, opening the schedules before the stated time.

Got the email, logged in, can view dates, but not pricing. Earlier today (around 7:30EDT) I could at least view some pricing, now it simply says "pricing not available"

Can't access anything but dates - not even itineray. Same for hubs.

Both Elites..

Only 3.5 hours after beginning this Elite perk I can finally view the itineraries but pricing shows either not available or sold out.

This is even worse than the initial rollout for the new Elite perk in December...more unfulfilled Princess promises to disappoint their most loyal passengers. :(

Only 3.5 hours after beginning this Elite perk I can finally view the itineraries but pricing shows either not available or sold out.

This is even worse than the initial rollout for the new Elite perk in December...more unfulfilled Princess promises to disappoint their most loyal passengers. :(

Princess response at their Facebook page, which contradicts Pescado Amarillo, unless their a travel agent..

"Hi, XXX, The Elite early booking benefit is only available via a travel agent or by calling a Princess representative, but you should be able to view the itineraries now on Princess.com."

Princess response at their Facebook page, which contradicts Pescado Amarillo, unless their a travel agent..

"Hi, XXX, The Elite early booking benefit is only available via a travel agent or by calling a Princess representative, but you should be able to view the itineraries now on Princess.com."

Thanks for the information which is more proof that Princess can’t get this right.

In the email Princess sent 5 minutes after the scheduled kickoff of this perk here’s what they wrote:

Call your travel agent, your Cruise Vacation Planner or book on princess.com using the special link below”

Clicked on their link & still cannot view prices for cruises we’re considering despite saying we can book online. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the information which is more proof that Princess can’t get this right.

In the email Princess sent 5 minutes after the scheduled kickoff of this perk here’s what they wrote:

Call your travel agent, your Cruise Vacation Planner or book on princess.com using the special link below”

Clicked on their link & still cannot view prices for cruises we’re considering despite saying we can book online. :rolleyes:

Precisely.

Just a fubar, again...

Looking at new offerings, especially for the Majestic--We are booked on the last cruise from Sydney to HKG in March 2019. New offerings do not pick up the Majestic until September (or I am not looking in the right place). Would like to know if there is something we might want to stay on board after Hong Kong on April 14th 2019?

Looking at new offerings, especially for the Majestic--We are booked on the last cruise from Sydney to HKG in March 2019. New offerings do not pick up the Majestic until September (or I am not looking in the right place). Would like to know if there is something we might want to stay on board after Hong Kong on April 14th 2019?

There are no Majestic cruises in the Australia/NZ/SP fare chart between your cruise & resuming 4 months later.

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/exotics/PC_2019_2020_AustraliaSailingSchedulewithFares_2_FINAL-s.pdf?cid=brand_email_promo_internal_program_tactical_se8sp001_180416_elite

Maybe the ship will return to an Asian charter between April & August and thus are not be listed on their US website?

Although none of the AU/NZ/SP cruises listed on the fare chart between August 2019 & February 2020 (except for repositioning cruise) are currently listed on the US website which appears to be an indication of another problem with the rollout of these cruises.

Edited by Astro Flyer