What Do I Need for Check-In

Singer4Him

I have printed our sea passes and have our passports but someone mentioned that they thought there was one other thing that we needed for check-in. Can someone tell me if there is something else or do I have everything?

Credit Card, unless you setup a cash account. Have a great cruise:)

Passport and sea passes is all you need at check-in. Remember to print out and attach luggage labels although this can be done at the port if you forget.

I find setting up an account with a credit card convenient so you need that at check-in.

Not required at check-in but starting to learn that it is useful to take with you an additional ID like driving license. Something official with your picture on it. At some ports you need to take your ID with you and an alternative to passport would suffice.

I have printed our sea passes and have our passports but someone mentioned that they thought there was one other thing that we needed for check-in. Can someone tell me if there is something else or do I have everything?

They ask you to download a photo of yourself but in our experience it is not necessary because they take your photo when you are checking in at the port terminal.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

They ask you to download a photo of yourself but in our experience it is not necessary because they take your photo when you are checking in at the port terminal.

Looks like they OP is on Liberty, and I believe the only ships that request the photo upload are Harmony and Quantum class ships.

On my android phone it lets me post but very little information about anyone else etc.

Since there are only four ships in the fleet that ask you to UPload a photo from home, statistically speaking, the OP was unlikely to need to do this. (especially when two of them are on the other side of the world)

Since there are only four ships in the fleet that ask you to UPload a photo from home, statistically speaking, the OP was unlikely to need to do this. (especially when two of them are on the other side of the world)

Yes but could you think of the other thing they said that they needed at checkin but couldn't remember?

I explained i couldn't read their signature on my Android phone and Bob(Host Clarea) already answered my suggestion.