Increased drinks package prices ????

reemab1

I know that I for one will no longer purchase the AIBP. The price is too steep for me and I am really not a big drinker. I love my coffees and ice teas a little wine sometimes and that is no where near the package price. The employees were telling us that there was too much illegal sharing of AIBP drinks and they truly had no way of enforcement or penalty. Our room steward told us on the last cruise there were four sharing the suite but only purchased one AIBP and he knew he was buying drinks for the whole cabin. Princess is still cheaper than Norwegian 89.00 US + 18% gratuity ,,, Ouch Holland America is 44.00 + 15% grat but it is limited to drinks under $7.00 max 15 drinks per day and every one in the cabin over 21 must buy the package,,,,

Not really a true comparison with NCL as they always give it away. You're just paying the gratuity

Has anyone posted the new prices of drinks yet? Thanks!

Looking for them as well, as much as i can see plenty of people saying they wont bother with a AIBP package as it wont be worthwhile, i think if the package has gone up it will in all probability mean the price of individual drinks has gone up as well:( But by how much?

We’re on the Emerald.

Prices seem to have stayed the same.

There isn’t a decent red wine in the dining room. (There are a couple , however, in Vines. )

Everything else is great.

We might have gotten a bottle for 40%off but 25 doesn’t even make the bottle prices even with retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’re on the Emerald.

Prices seem to have stayed the same.

There isn’t a decent red wine in the dining room. (There are a couple , however, in Vines. )

Everything else is great.

We might have gotten a bottle for 40%off but 25 doesn’t even make the bottle prices even with retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I hear you. My wife and I will stop off at Vines on the way to the main MDR and pick up a glass of wine each for dinner as the options at Vines are so much better than what's offered in the MDR. Sometimes I'll even make a quick dash over there between the salad and main courses and get a few top ups.

If the bar staff are feeling particularly generous, they'll give us the whole bottle even when on the AIBP to save us the trouble of the top up run.