Rita's Cantina......big waste of space

cowboygene

What is that area on Brilliance? Cruising over Thanksgiving. Thanks:D

If I remember correctly, it is really not much more than a bar. They have specialty margaritas available, and possibly some snacks, but I cannot remember anything else. There are some tables, but I don't believe they were roped off. I also was there just for a cocktail, so I wasn't paying attention...

Totally agree!! IMHO on Radiance class Rita's is a huge mistake! Mostly I see pax using the seats as an overflow for the WJ. Need to turn it back into outside seating for the WJ and do away with the waste of yet another unused "pay to eat" venue.

I was on the Serenade of the Seas in July, and we tried to use Rita's as an overflow area when the WJ was too crowded. We were told that you had to order a drink to sit there. They were constantly shewing shooing people away unless you ordered a drink.

A very differing opinion here.....while we prefer Sabor we also love Rita's. We wish more ships had either one. We miss our Mexican/Tex-Mex food while cruising. We think Izumi is a huge waste of space. We have never spent money at Izumi and plan to never do so in the future.

If I remember correctly, it is really not much more than a bar. They have specialty margaritas available, and possibly some snacks, but I cannot remember anything else. There are some tables, but I don't believe they were roped off. I also was there just for a cocktail, so I wasn't paying attention...

Was on Brilliance a couple of weeks ago, asked if they had food and they said no. They were just serving Margaritas, but yes most of the people in there brought their food in from WJ next door.

A very differing opinion here.....while we prefer Sabor we also love Rita's. We wish more ships had either one. We miss our Mexican/Tex-Mex food while cruising. We think Izumi is a huge waste of space. We have never spent money at Izumi and plan to never do so in the future.
Izumi Tepanyaki us awesome, you should really give it a shot.

3c16344fcb8df4245d543caf92f44589.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk