New NCL advisement re itinerary changes Eastern Caribbean

Tangocherie

At present the 1/6 Escape sailing shows as follows in the cruise port schedule: 1/7 Great Stirrup Cay, 1/8 Falmouth and 1/12 Nassau. I couldn't find any ports scheduled for 9, 10 or 11. We haven't received any official new itinerary from Norwegian yet as I'm sure nothing is finalized. Looking at alternate cruise options.

I wasnt able to access the port site either. Can someone update the Dawn sailing on December 3rd? Im sure St Marteen and St Thomas are out but dont know the substitutions. Would like to find out before I send money.

Don't send money cancel while you can I'm stuck in the dawn on 11/12 out of San Juan and they won't even let me switch to the escape. NCL is expecting people to go down to Puerto Rico when people are trying to escape there. They can't make any decisions on this cruise it is a joke cancel while you can

Don't send money cancel while you can I'm stuck in the dawn on 11/12 out of San Juan and they won't even let me switch to the escape. NCL is expecting people to go down to Puerto Rico when people are trying to escape there. They can't make any decisions on this cruise it is a joke cancel while you can

IIRC RCCL is doing the same. You have to wonder how they will manage it. Perhaps the airport and port area are usable or will be usable in a month? Otherwise it can't be happening this way. No electricity? More answers are needed for sure.

I am on the NCL DAWN out of Boston on Nov 3, I called them yesterday this of course just about time from them to release info as promised to let us know now they say they are still working on this and I see we only have till Nov 1 to make flight changes . as of this morning ncl still no idea. as far as they were concerned the woman I spoke to it was a go out of boston but have no idea where it is going

I wasnt able to access the port site either. Can someone update the Dawn sailing on December 3rd? Im sure St Marteen and St Thomas are out but dont know the substitutions. Would like to find out before I send money.

I wasn't able to view them the dates at first either. I went to the search box and typed in specific ports then changed the dates. I searched ports which have been in some of the confirmed itinerary changes.

Looks like it will be for the Jan 6th escape.

Great stirrup cay on the 7th, Jamaica on the 8th grand cayman on the 9th and the 12th Bahamas.

Are you seeing itinerary changes to Breakaway 1/5/18-1/19/18 or 2/2/18-2/16/18 southern caribbean yet?

I have been checking and I don't see that anything has changed for scheduled ports on either the cruisett port schedules or crew-center port schedules websites.

The Breakaway was always scheduled for a Western Caribbean 1/19/18-2/2/18 and the Bahamas 2/16/18-2/25/18.

NCL announced that the Escape will be doing Western instead of Southern temporarily and I am guessing that will end up being until she re-locates to NYC. I am just curious how they are going to deal with the Breakaway since the Western ports already have a pretty heavy capacity to accomodate.

Are you seeing itinerary changes to Breakaway 1/5/18-1/19/18 or 2/2/18-2/16/18 southern caribbean yet?

I have been checking and I don't see that anything has changed for scheduled ports on either the cruisett port schedules or crew-center port schedules websites.

The Breakaway was always scheduled for a Western Caribbean 1/19/18-2/2/18 and the Bahamas 2/16/18-2/25/18.

NCL announced that the Escape will be doing Western instead of Southern temporarily and I am guessing that will end up being until she re-locates to NYC. I am just curious how they are going to deal with the Breakaway since the Western ports already have a pretty heavy capacity to accomodate.

Don’t see anything changed on the breakaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am sure that Norwegian is securing all ports before updating guest.

It shows the Epic being in Jamaica on December 18. Still haven't heard about this from NCL for our Epic sailing Dec. 16

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

It shows the Epic being in Jamaica on December 18. Still haven't heard about this from NCL for our Epic sailing Dec. 16

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Sent from my VS988 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the cruise port information. It looks like our March 2018 cruise ports are being moved to Jamaica and Grand Cayman (originally St. Thomas and Tortola). I wasn't able to find any other ports we might be stopping at though. I'm fine as long as I'm on a cruise in warm weather.

Thanks for the cruise port information. It looks like our March 2018 cruise ports are being moved to Jamaica and Grand Cayman (originally St. Thomas and Tortola). I wasn't able to find any other ports we might be stopping at though. I'm fine as long as I'm on a cruise in warm weather.

Interesting. I am booked on the January Escape eastern itinerary and as of this date have been told NOTHING about any new itinerary. I am sure it will change but if it has I would appreciate having heard it from the company as opposed to on some message board.