T shirt in the evening.

Rozza1980

Well someone got that incredibly wrong. No t-shirts in the Oceanview Café? No Baseball caps. They'd probably have a riot if they tried to enforce that.

Never used to see men's sleeveless hairy armpit tees ( known in some circles as "wifebeaters") on Celeb in the buffet....but lots of them on other lines..Guess they will start to appear on X eventually. Men should remove hats indoors and at the table..but maybe better on the head than a chair or the table!

Possibly a new Celeb tag line: Home of the Modern Luxury tee shirt!

No tux needed. There are no formal nights. You can wear it if you want. There won't be many wearing tuxedos or sports jackets. Ties are also gone. Trousers with a shirt seems to be the norm. Women usually wear slacks/skirt with a nice top. No fancy gowns. Celebrity discontinued formal nights a few years ago. They were replaced with chic nights. Still don't know what that means. It's your cruise. Wear what you want. Other than chic, there are smart casual nights. Most people wear slacks or jeans with a shirt. I have also seen crops and long shorts. Gone are the days when you had a strict dress code. I dress in slacks with a shirt most of the time.

https://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/onboard/food-and-drink/complimentary-dining/blu/

Here he is again, leaving Blu. He looks a bit to happy, if he's been turned away for being underdressed!

Boy he gets around. That isn't considered the traditional T shirt he's wearing which is prohibited. His is not, especially when worn under a sport jacket. You will not be declined service wearing that outfit unless you wear jeans with that at evening dinner. :D

Boy he gets around. That isn't considered the traditional T shirt he's wearing which is prohibited. His is not, especially when worn under a sport jacket. You will not be declined service wearing that outfit unless you wear jeans with that at evening dinner. :D

Jeans are perfectly fine. Honest!!! Don't confuse the newbies anymore than they are over the T-shirt controversy.

Now don't go into the whole description of "good" jeans vs "bad " jeans. There have been enough of those.

I was planning on much the same look as the guy in the photo. Plain smart v neck t shirt with a jacket over the top. Saves on the luggage as I could wear the t shirt the next day around the pool.

That would be fine to wear. Honestly I don't think Celebrity cares anymore unless it's shorts or a bathing suit. I wear jeans with a fancy shirt and even fancier shoes!

The dress code threads are a waste of time. People with some common sense and good taste know what to do and those who don't won't be changed. I do feel sorry for people who come here for good advice and then end up feeling foolish when they show up and feel out of place. No one really cares what others wear but it's kind of sad that some find it necessary to always take everything to the lowest possible level.

The dress code threads are a waste of time. People with some common sense and good taste know what to do and those who don't won't be changed. I do feel sorry for people who come here for good advice and then end up feeling foolish when they show up and feel out of place. No one really cares what others wear but it's kind of sad that some find it necessary to always take everything to the lowest possible level.

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums