Brilliance

argentine

If you drink it in a public area, no matter where opened, you will be charged a $15 corkage fee per bottle.

How did anyone know where you obtained the glass of wine? I've always had, or asked for, wine glasses in my room. My wife and I would pour a glass of our wine in the room and proceed meet our friends. We never removed the bottle from the room, due to not wanting to be burdened with carrying it around.

If you drink it in a public area, no matter where opened, you will be charged a $15 corkage fee per bottle.

Actually, this should be amended to say "if you open it in a public area". You can drink a glass of wine anywhere on the ship. :)

Or if you blatantly carry your bottle around in a public area.........

This is all theoretical, of course. The staff have to be willing to enforce the policy, too.

Helpful info. Thanks!

Another question... we will be taking a winery tour when we stop in Malaga. Will we be allowed to bring bottles purchased on the tour aboard ship?

Yes, you can bring the bottles of wine onboard. They will hold them for you until the end of the cruise.

Yes, you can bring the bottles of wine onboard. They will hold them for you until the end of the cruise.

Have they changed to having you pick up wine/booze in the morning, or are they still putting it in you room the night before?

Another line has it in the morning making it very hard if flying.

Have they changed to having you pick up wine/booze in the morning, or are they still putting it in you room the night before?

That varies ship to ship, and I don't know how Brilliance does it.

I can't say how it would be for Brilliance, but coming off of Enchantment two weeks ago the rule was you had to pick them up the morning of disembarkation as opposed to being delivered the night before.

Thanks, Bob. Disappointing that they won't let us enjoy them during the cruise. We fly back the morning we disembark.

Thanks, Bob. Disappointing that they won't let us enjoy them during the cruise. We fly back the morning we disembark.

That is their policy.

I have successfully flown home with bottles of wine in my checked bags. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums