HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

BTW I can never get the Periscope to work for me. I have to have a direct link to look at anybody's periscopes. InternetWhiz gives a link to hers and it always works that way for me, but never just looking up Andrew_1720 . I am such a PC clutz. I even made a new acct on it today...no joy! It says:

We could not find any broadcasts that match

Andrew_1720

Sorry Becci that you aren't finding me. Try Andrew 1720 or Andrew_1720

Make sure that is an underscore. Here is a pic of my profile. Hopefully it will help you find me. If you can't find me, maybe that is the gods saying you shouldn't.

34b2379ab0d418de5b3a991d094c0a74.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're also on the Harmony tomorrow and looking forward to running into the Four Headed Monster!

I'd run the other way. :D

I always get excited when the plane starts its initial descent and makes the starboard turn toward the coastline of Florida.

Same here. We were sitting forward,on the starboard side of the ship, um I mean airplane.

Done with this rain...the only liquid I want to see the rest of the night is the kind that gets mixed with tonic. Heading out, hopefully I make it to the ship. Maybe I’ll scope when I’m drunk as Tim seems to think will happen.

Oh and just for Cheryl. With Love, CLR!

7897c0ab06da58c355218ab39e60e326.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

BTW I can never get the Periscope to work for me. I have to have a direct link to look at anybody's periscopes. InternetWhiz gives a link to hers and it always works that way for me, but never just looking up Andrew_1720 . I am such a PC clutz. I even made a new acct on it today...no joy! It says:

We could not find any broadcasts that match

Andrew_1720

Dont feel alone I never have any luck either.:o

Cool. The rest of us will leave.

Look for Friends of Andrew S. on the Cruise Compass - those suffering from CC shaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Come on. Give Andrew some credit. He put a lot of effort into that Dick's Sporting Goods joke. I'm not saying it was funny, I'm just saying he put a lot of effort into it. [emoji3]

Done with this rain...the only liquid I want to see the rest of the night is the kind that gets mixed with tonic. Heading out, hopefully I make it to the ship. Maybe I’ll scope when I’m drunk as Tim seems to think will happen.

Oh and just for Cheryl. With Love, CLR!

7897c0ab06da58c355218ab39e60e326.jpg

Looking sharp young man. I apologize Cheryl.

I would leave the glued on Al Qaeda beard in your room though.

A few pics from the flight, just prior to landing. Somewhere in the high rises on shore you will find JLR. Oops, I mean CLR.

bf2c3563903022d5e26edaffdaaf7671.jpg

There were no ships in port but there was a flotilla of Carnival ships anchored just off shore.

e5c63677a538f8645887f942f0489e03.jpg

Not often do you see no ships in port. This picture was taken around 4:30. Tomorrow will be a better day.

e4987f8f5d5dc26b9741b5aacad6344a.jpg

Within 45 minutes of stepping off the plain we were in our hotel room. You could see some storm damage on the way such as piles of tree debris, smaller trees on a 30 degree angle and billboards literally stripped bare. The Hyatt Convention Centre on 17th St said that they were closed for a few days due to their phones being down and minimal water damage to a conference room but that was it.

We walked over to Gilbert's and had some delicious burgers and fries and just relaxed. Always feels like coming home to "mom's" at Gilbert's.

Burgers and fries.

83fa1d3a8baff7ea3f48b9fa0e95b37d.jpg

Daily Specials.

3a9146f9e77cd3b716d1b5e21f668a69.jpg

We strolled through Publix after and picked up stuff we needed. We saw this on the way back to the hotel. It's about as close as I'll get to the gym next week, unless I make a wrong turn on the ship. LOL.

580c576bc4f1be6a3ca7f81476467195.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums