HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

I had the good fortune to be on the Navigator with Rick, Chase and their "gang" on the Navigator last year.

York - hahah. (Has anyone asked for photos of you in great outfits????)

Cheryl

You know, I've never seen a picture of the Tim, AKA The Villain, AKA The Rat on cruise critic. Maybe a hand or a foot but that's about it. Like a Mr Snuffleupagus. :confused:

Lisa and I never met Rick, but I have a suspicion that it will be a pretty good week.:)

Finally, a poster on Cruise Critic who makes sense! Thoughtful, intelligent, kind, caring...

Is it Opposite Day on CC? Sorry Maureen, I couldn't stop myself. Please forgive this knucklehead.

Good lord no! Nobody wants to see my ugly ass in great outfits or even average outfits.

Alright I'll come clean. The real reason I booked this cruise is to pick up some fashion tips from CLR this week. It's going to be an uphill climb however as Rick is already angry that Andrew & I left our suits at home this week.

As for clothing, Lisa says the following. "You have packed more clothes for this cruise than you will ever need". In fact she told me on the last of the night of the cruise she open up my closet and make me wear every item of clothing that was not worn all at once to dinner and the rest of the night. Maybe I'll start a fad.

I worked almost 11 hours today.... my best bet is go to sleep now and wake up early to finish packing.

Wake up Maureen, it's go time!!!

I know that feeling, I spent 4.5 hours slaying it work at yesterday. It looked a bit like this.

9915d2faf43bf211804a3803dc122cb3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

I thought your tripod was a little bigger than that. Three legged you are not sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My tripod may not be long but it's thick. And that's more important from what I've read in self-help columns.

I'm just waiting to see what Maureen says.:')

Edit to add: that image can't be burned out of my mind and Lisa wondered why I laughed out loud so hard. Once showed her the picture she shook her head.

Umm...any cruises leaving from South Africa this weekend? Will my drink package work?

The plane is actually heading towards southern South America...Tierra Del Fuego in fact...the pilot figures that you need a little cooling off from your Amsterdam prison experience so you're being dropped off there for a few days....I'm sure that you'll be able to pick up Harmony at another time.....

Made it to DTW and checked it. We had a quick bite and are now at the gate. Boarding shortly. A few pics from the trip here.

575283decbfeb427fe6a7bdec9aa2c95.jpg

df65bbc4be494d08776de422231b039b.jpg

This should remind Rick of the RLD in Amsterdam.

9d26af2b7eda7cbbd4aba2bef8cc025f.jpg

No photo of the $14 salad at DTW, but we did have pasta.

ac16eb3fe07ea01e028af21347947514.jpg

1616e4dd06a7a785aba9cb691221960b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this cruise friendly bag in the jetway.

644d592e32cfbbd272f9c82dd5955b6f.jpg

Looked out the pope class window and saw a good sign. There are our bags and my flow boards being loaded.

3c0afb3af22fff1605be4f732530aef1.jpg

And in seconds got this message.

378567cfc95e56810dcdd08957364b08.png

27437888064414615d9d73c59df6452b.png

Let's get this get this show on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk