HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

Looked out the pope class window and saw a good sign. There are our bags and my flow boards being loaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got the Pope with you?:confused: No worries about this flight getting to its destination.

So you know when you always drive a familiar route you judge the distance by land marks. For us we use some of the following - the US border, the combined Prison Zone and Rest Stop sign in Michigan and we know we are 30 minutes from the airport when we pass by the dicks on the side of the highway.

What type of landmark is that you ask. Well its pretty big, stands out, has a couple of balls and has a little bush around it. It is is fairly recognizable. I will look for a pic on-line and post it for you.

Well , I am sure that Bob, will enjoy the thread to as a kind gentle moderator and let the thread have fun.

With everything going on in the world you need a little fun.

Not saying were bad, inappropriate, or making this a too adult thread.

But need a good thread right now.

Damn, I wish I was on this sailing.

Anyway

Safe travels.

It's already been darkly disturbing, I cannot imagine what's coming.

Anyone who is not familiar with any of those that comprise the 4 headed monster -- you should go back and read their live reviews.... you don't have time to read all of them, but go back and read at least one of Yorkvillian's and/or one of CLR's -- you'll understand what we're anticipating.

Admittedly, I have not read any of maureencruiser's or A&L_Ont's previous reviews but Maureen's and Andrew's posts so far, are very funny !!

Bob -- you have the patience of a saint. Love your commentary as well. (literally laughed out loud when you cracked about Courtney being awake.)

Sandy

Anyone who is not familiar with any of those that comprise the 4 headed monster -- you should go back and read their live reviews.... you don't have time to read all of them, but go back and read at least one of Yorkvillian's and/or one of CLR's -- you'll understand what we're anticipating.

Admittedly, I have not read any of maureencruiser's or A&L_Ont's previous reviews but Maureen's and Andrew's posts so far, are very funny !!

Bob -- you have the patience of a saint. Love your commentary as well. (literally laughed out loud when you cracked about Courtney being awake.)

Sandy

Rule #1. Don't admit to anything. ;)

Please expand my signature and read some of my past reviews. If you only pick one take the time to read the Royal Loft Suite review. It will share some insight of our family.

Now for Bob being the saint, you are 100% correct. We however are on our best behaviour, but how good is it really. :halo::')

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

Well , I am sure that Bob, will enjoy the thread to as a kind gentle moderator and let the thread have fun.

Anyway

Safe travels.

Hey, we have the Anthem Mall Wear thread and the b!tchen about paying for a 9 month old baby thread. How many good threads do you need?

BTW I can never get the Periscope to work for me. I have to have a direct link to look at anybody's periscopes. InternetWhiz gives a link to hers and it always works that way for me, but never just looking up Andrew_1720 . I am such a PC clutz. I even made a new acct on it today...no joy! It says:

We could not find any broadcasts that match

Andrew_1720

All cruise critic members who are not following this thread ,they don't know what they are missing.

It will be a fun ride to 1 Millions posts on this thread.

:'):'):'):')

Anyway

Safe travels.

This should have been called the Must Read thread!!:halo: