Internet package

champagne lover

Ive been researching internet for weeks now for our up coming cruise on Eclipse. I'm sure it's the same price as it's always been. Someone else was saying the sale photo package price is the same full price as they paid months ago! ( not sale)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

just saw the 20% off email and booked unlimited internet for 14 night Eclipse 1/21/18, for $255, and booked it. Does anyone know if they add tax on internet ? Don't see need to book for both of us, we'll just take turns. Mike in CT

I'm also curious about Internet pricing and just checked my upcoming cruises. For my 15 night Infinity cruise next October. they want $287 and for a 7 night Edge cruise in 1/19, $224, which is obviously a lot more per day. I have a load of non-refundable OBC on the Edge cruise (usable in advance), so if the price were right, I'd book it in advance. I don't have any non-refundable OBC on the Infinity cruise, so I'd be paying out of pocket. I'm Elite, not sure if either (or both) reflect the discount. I guess I can call Captains Club and ask them as I've seen suggested in other threads.

I actually got the "up to 20% off" sale offer last week but never logged in to look at prices because I thought my Elite discount was better. I guess I'll pay more attention to the next sale, although reading earlier posts it's not clear it would have been cheaper.

Edited by MisterBill99

I'm also curious about Internet pricing and just checked my upcoming cruises. For my 15 night Infinity cruise next October. they want $287 and for a 7 night Edge cruise in 1/19, $224, which is obviously a lot more per day. I have a load of non-refundable OBC on the Edge cruise (usable in advance), so if the price were right, I'd book it in advance. I don't have any non-refundable OBC on the Infinity cruise, so I'd be paying out of pocket. I'm Elite, not sure if either (or both) reflect the discount. I guess I can call Captains Club and ask them as I've seen suggested in other threads.

I actually got the "up to 20% off" sale offer last week but never logged in to look at prices because I thought my Elite discount was better. I guess I'll pay more attention to the next sale, although reading earlier posts it's not clear it would have been cheaper.

I am kicking myself too for not taking advantage of the sale and I knew about it! The sale price for my 15 night cruise on Eclipse was $225.00. Would they have Elite discounted the sale price too? I thought they might have done and I'd have made huge savings if so.

Oh well it's my own fault. My price yesterday was 287 too.

I think I'll wait until I'm onboard, use our 2x90 mins comp, and then have look at a package for the rest of the cruise.

I am kicking myself too for not taking advantage of the sale and I knew about it! The sale price for my 15 night cruise on Eclipse was $225.00. Would they have Elite discounted the sale price too? I thought they might have done and I'd have made huge savings if so.

I think I'll wait until I'm onboard, use our 2x90 mins comp, and then have look at a package for the rest of the cruise.

Well, I have another year so hopefully they'll have a sale again. It would be nice to understand if $287 is the regular price, or with the Elite discount applied. I put it into my cart yesterday at $287 and no additional discount came off, so I'm pretty sure that the price you saw was what you were going to pay.

Well, I have another year so hopefully they'll have a sale again. It would be nice to understand if $287 is the regular price, or with the Elite discount applied. I put it into my cart yesterday at $287 and no additional discount came off, so I'm pretty sure that the price you saw was what you were going to pay.

Do you have to call to get the Elite discount applied? I think you do. I know another thread I was on a guy said he'd bought the package via Captain's Club phone call and the price went down substantially after they applied his Elite discount.

Here in the U.K. we get an additional 10% if we telephone it in- very odd!

I'm sure there'll be another sale before you sail- fingers crossed!

I don't think they allow double dipping. I bought a Premium Drink package on sale and called to see if they could apply the additional Elite+ discount. They transferred me to the on-shore suite concierge and she told me I could get either the sale price or the Elite+ but not both.

I don't think they allow double dipping. I bought a Premium Drink package on sale and called to see if they could apply the additional Elite+ discount. They transferred me to the on-shore suite concierge and she told me I could get either the sale price or the Elite+ but not both.

Ah, I suppose that's fair enough.