current drink package pricing

To know current pricing, you would need to check the cruise planner for your sailing. Price listed is per day, but doesn't include the 18% gratuity that will be added. You can add to your cart to find total price with the gratuity. Currently, only select sailings on Harmony are requiring all guests to have the package and that's a trial run. So unless you're on Harmony in the near future, your other member doesn't have to purchase one.

Hi,

How much is the drink package currently going for if purchased in advance of the cruise. Is it still discounted and advantageous to buy ahead of time? Also, if my family member I'm traveling with doesn't drink, am I still able to purchase it only for me? Thank you very much.

Price varies based on ship and date. My upcoming Oasis sailing it is 55 per person, per day and then you need to add 18% gratuity. An upcoming Freedom sailing I was able to get for $39.

on the Anthem for this Thanksgiving it's been at $48/day (20% off) for a while...$54/day with internet added on.

non-alchohol package is normally at $26/day for this sailing but it goes to $18/day every now and again.

those rates don't include gratuity

Edited by LarryHD2

Navigator for this November is 44 plus tip, was 41 for about 1 week and was able to book that is 25 percent off about 6 months ago it was 30 percent off for about 1 week, will be diamond plus after November so hopefully I can get 30 percent off for future cruises

Oh start his bloody spell check thing.

If you buy in the U.K

Sent from my KFGIWI using Forums mobile app

LOL!

FYI you have about 10 minutes after you submit a post when you can go back into it and edit it! If you are using an app you just tap on the post and it should come up with the Edit option.

It does look like the "everybody must purchase" rule is going fleet wide. So if you find your cruise will still let you buy just for one PAX then I would buy it if only one wants the drink package. I suspect being able to purchase for just one person will disappear if it hasn't already.

Did you book with a UK agent? I have booked Symphony (booked direct RCI UK) without DP, although at the moment its still working out more , but worth keeping an eye on if they would allow a change?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums