Coastal Kitchen Disappeared from Cruise Planner....?

I booked a few nights in Coastal Kitchen for dinner a couple of days ago for an Anthem sailing in November. I just went back into Cruise Planner to add it for the second night, too. However, Coastal Kitchen is now gone from Cruise Planner.

(My existing reservations show, but the restaurant doesn't appear anywhere to book the other days...)

Anyone else have this problem or can shed some light on this?

It has been more than a couple of years since I was on Anthem and a lot may have changed but ...

I didn't find eating in Coastal Kitchen any better than eating in any of the other dinning venues. If nothing has changed, I would prefer to eat elsewhere or at least not book too many slots in CK and mix it up a little.

It has been more than a couple of years since I was on Anthem and a lot may have changed but ...

I didn't find eating in Coastal Kitchen any better than eating in any of the other dinning venues. If nothing has changed, I would prefer to eat elsewhere or at least not book too many slots in CK and mix it up a little.

Your response definitely sheds light on what happened to the ability to make Coastal Kitchen reservations online.

Same happened to me.

I had previously made reservations for 2 nights in Coastal Kitchen. The reservations are still there, but it says "Data Not Available" on the Plan All Cruise Dining page and also in the order history. It's as if they just deleted Coastal Kitchen as an option and the relational data no longer exists..

It does however show Coastal Kitchen in the planner calendar page.

Update: Coastal Kitchen reservations show on my order history again (had said "Data Not Available" before), but I'm still not able to book a new reservation for the 2nd night.

BOGO dining also not working...

Ah well.

At least it's progress.:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
Just booked a GS on Anthem for March 2018. I do not see an option in the cruise planner to reserve Coastal Kitchen. I guess that reservations are not required if booked GS or higher.

I have GS on Allure for March 2018 and I have yet to see Coastal Kitchen available on my planner. Is this normal? Should I just call RCI or make reservations on board? We like to eat early around 6.

Just booked a GS on Anthem for March 2018. I do not see an option in the cruise planner to reserve Coastal Kitchen. I guess that reservations are not required if booked GS or higher.

If you have specific preferences for when you want to eat, then YES, you need reservations, just like any restaurant.

Speak to the concierge when you board, or go directly to CK on Deck 14 and make your reservations with the hostess there.

We have NEVER been into any Coastal Kitchen and not been able to get a table without reserving; this includes both Spring Break-time cruises and holiday sailings. I would not sweat it at all. Go see the host or hostess when you board or the concierge and they WILL take care of you.

Thanks all for the info. After making our reservations at Chops for the first two nights we will head over to Coastal Kitchen for lunch and make our reservations for the rest of the cruise. We like 6:45 - 7:00 for dinner and know that's a popular time so a reservation is a good thing.

Hi.

We are on Anthem late January 2018.

Had similar issues. Booked a few nights at Coastal Kitchen on the cruise planner. Wanted to add another night a little later and it wasn’t an option.

However, it later re-appeared and I was able to book additional nights at Coastal Kitchen.

We ate several meals in Coastal Kitchen earlier this year as well and thought it was great. We enjoyed it more than some of the specialty restaurants; even cancelled our second Chops reservation to go back to Coastal Kitchen again. It’s great to mix it up since there are plenty of options of where to eat.

We found Coastal Kitchen to be like the old fixed dining since we sat with the same waiter each time we went and he got to know us.

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums